General Say hello!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
If I recall I couldn't get him to agree to a time slot, so the interview was just a crappy list of questions I sent him via email regarding a scene that I no longer followed. "Fake it til you make it" was my approach to a lot of MLG content. There was one time I did an interview for Gears of War, a game I had never played, and all the people were like "We need more content like this!". The M2K article was not such a piece.

The thing about M2K was less that he was unlikable and more that he seemed to enjoy not being liked. I really adored almost the entirety of the top tier of Smashers, but he always stuck out to me.

it's okay, I didn't intend to make you explain yourself. for example, I really enjoyed 3 keys to a great competitive game.
yeah, m2k is a really special one. maybe it's his AS, maybe he watched House M.D. a bit too much, who can tell.

thats not really ok

but it really depends on the owner of the bed.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I was at a Statistical Programming conference and somebody mentioned a lot of people at their office play Magic. Apparently Kai Budde and several other hall of famers are working on sports betting modelling.