General The Draft Exchange

Sweet deck!

Drafting yours now ...

p1p1 Eternal Witness. Ended up in this nice Ramunap/Birthing Pod/Living End deck, that should win every attrition battle.
Not sure if the red splash was necessary in the end, but it felt free with that mana base.

Jund Yard Shenanigans from CubeTutor.com

Again, whoever comes next, please draft my current testing version of my cube there:
http://www.cubetutor.com/draft/103460
I'm planning to go up to 500 and could need all the feedback :)

p1p1: Fledgling Djinn
p1p2: Dark Banishing
p1p3: Dauthi Horror

Pushed a skies tempo deck. Seems like it would be pretty good! I like this cube a lot. I first came to the game during the Rath Block. So this is very nostalgic for me.

No Hammer of Bogardan?
Nice looking deck. I started during Rath Block or Ice Age or something, so it's quite nostalgic for me as well.
Long story, but no, no hammer as of now.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I love Borborygmos Enraged. Definitely recommend it.

I run Dragonlord Atarka at the moment, which is cheaper, more splashable, and a huge, evasive threat, and has immediate impact. Wonder if I should swap, because those aren't necessarily always a positive.

I run Dragonlord Atarka at the moment, which is cheaper, more splashable, and a huge, evasive threat, and has immediate impact. Wonder if I should swap, because those aren't necessarily always a positive.

Dragonlord was a little too much with my heavy Sneak Attack and Reanimator package. Borbo has been a good compromise for me, and supports a couple themes instead of being a generic fatty. Dragonlord is the more powerful and tidy card for sure.

I drafted inscho's graveyard combo cube twice! First, I put together a pretty mediocre Dream Halls deck. The second time around, though, I hit gold:

naya combo Replenish from CubeTutor.com

With Anger in the graveyard, Saproling Burst can pump out a bunch of damage, like in old-school Fires decks, and there's also the free wins from Splendor / Convergence.

I recently made my M19 swaps, so I'd prefer if whoever goes next drafted my main / current cube, not the bounceland one I'd like to update some day. Here's the link:
http://cubetutor.com/draft/4863

Your sig is not currently updated, ravnic.

P1P1 Oblivion Ring
P1P2 Fat Mohti for the nostalgia
P1P3 Serra Angel for the double nostalgia
P2P1 Sacred Mesa
P3P1 Mana Leak

UW Skies from CubeTutor.com

I'm bummed that Mahamoti Djinn didn't make the final 23. I'm not sure he's good enough for this environment. The other cards in that slot are just so much better, and as much as I'm a sentimental softie, I'm not willing to compromise win% just for nostalgia.

And what the heck. I figured I'd take a crack at safra's as long as I'm here.

Temur Kiki Control from CubeTutor.com

A lot of my first picks were lands. I think that's usually right in a cube this powerful. Saw Kiki-Jiki and Deceiver Exarch in the same pack (P1P2). Took Kiki, hoped the Exarch would wheel, got rewarded. I was mostly blue/red for pack 1, but I started getting a lot of good green cards in packs 2 and 3 and the mana supported it, so I went in.

Drafted Peter LaCara's Cube:

Fevered Visions Aggro from CubeTutor.com

First picked Fever Visions and tried to run with it. Your list looks pretty high powered so don't know if this will get there, but this looks like exactly the type of aggro deck I would LOVE to play. Game plan is to try to hit hard and fast and then finish the opponent off through burn via Fevered Visions, Hazoret, Sin Prodder, Insult, Lavamancer, Thermo-Alchemist, et al.

Drafted Rowans:

p1p1 Mystical Teachings
p1p2 Ancient Excavation
p1p3 Meloku the Clouded Mirror

Ended up with a Grixis Teachings deck....not sure how good it is in this environment, but looks like a lot of fun! I would've loved another good instant to search out...I feel like I got the bare minimum.

Teachings from CubeTutor.com

Drafted Rowans:

p1p1 Mystical Teachings
p1p2 Ancient Excavation
p1p3 Meloku the Clouded Mirror

Ended up with a Grixis Teachings deck....not sure how good it is in this environment, but looks like a lot of fun! I would've loved another good instant to search out...I feel like I got the bare minimum.

This deck is very handsome; thanks for drafting! Regarding the bolded, are there any instants in particular you can think of that you were looking for as payoffs? I would love to make sure a deck like this is amply supported, so any ideas in that regard would be greatly appreciated!

I like inscho's cube. Lots of cool stuff in here.

Started with Eldrazi Monument, followed up with Bloodghast, and then got offered a pack with no creatures other than Purphoros. I still think I came out with a pretty okay RB aggro deck, though.

RB aggro from CubeTutor.com

Thanks for the draft, and compliment! I like your deck. I think you'd be missing out on that Tombstone Stairwell in your sideboard....it's insane with Goblin Bombardment, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Blasting Station, and Eldrazi Monument. Any reason for omitting it? I do worry that people might shy away from cumulative upkeep on principle, and won't take the time to read the wall of text.

Thanks for the draft, and compliment! I like your deck. I think you'd be missing out on that Tombstone Stairwell in your sideboard....it's insane with Goblin Bombardment, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Blasting Station, and Eldrazi Monument. Any reason for omitting it? I do worry that people might shy away from cumulative upkeep on principle, and won't take the time to read the wall of text.
I just wasn't sure if the card was good or not. Plus, I don't plan on having creatures in my graveyard super often. Most of my creatures are recursive or can be recurred by Alesha. Plus, I just don't have any experience with the card itself. It's one of those cards I'd have to see in action first. If we were playing for real in person, I would run it just to experiment. But I don't like that the effect is symmetrical on top of requiring cumulative upkeep. It feels like too much work for too little payoff.