General CBS

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
The fact that Power Play is (or would be, if people ran it) out and out bonkers in all of our cubes also makes me a little skeptical of this type of supposed aggregate data. I don't have any fancy charts or tables to back up my claims, but I will say that you should probably take that Power Play over pretty much anything when you come across it in cube.

I love it when I see the phrase aggregate data!

Okay but seriously guys, I had another moronic idea:
Affinity, Tezz, Welder, Wildfire heavy themes in cube.

You could even go as far as trying to design a fair-ish tinker package. Implementing the artifact lands would be really interesting right?

I made Goblin Welder into a double-pick for this purpose. Haven't really had a chance to test it yet. I was thinking of adding another Wildfire, also.

Laz

Developer
Okay but seriously guys, I had another moronic idea:
Affinity, Tezz, Welder, Wildfire heavy themes in cube.

You could even go as far as trying to design a fair-ish tinker package. Implementing the artifact lands would be really interesting right?

While I am not doing Affinity/Metalcraft, I will report back...

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
If you don't mind that I just pop in for thirty minutes to draft, and then leave without playing, I'm game, too!

I was assuming you must all live in the same area but then I saw the Skype/Cockatrice
thread and that sounds SWEET. I would be way down except... my computer died a few days ago. But once I get a new one, I'm in.

if you bolt a kitchen finks and then exile it with Deathrite with the trigger on the stack, are you allowed to say "YOLO"?

No matter what the situation, YOLO isn't funny anymore. It was never cool with anyone over 12 in the Boston area, and it stopped being funny to say ironically or sarcastically after like a month. I think enough time's elapsed where you can blast "Never Gonna Give You Up" any time you bring back a Vengevine, Gravecrawler, or any other creature with recursion and not feel bad about it.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
No matter what the situation, YOLO isn't funny anymore. It was never cool with anyone over 12 in the Boston area, and it stopped being funny to say ironically or sarcastically after like a month. I think enough time's elapsed where you can blast "Never Gonna Give You Up" any time you bring back a Vengevine, Gravecrawler, or any other creature with recursion and not feel bad about it.

What about "dirty babe.... Vedalken Shackles baby I'm your slave..."?