Card/Deck Ahadabans Newest Least Favorite Card Ever

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
do you just not ever play against bad people or something because this happens all the time

I was playing the Jace v Vraska duel deck with my brother and was actually surprised by how often I as the Jace controller was not sure which pile was best. Or the best way to split them. I think it's a fun card.

I was playing the Jace v Vraska duel deck with my brother and was actually surprised by how often I as the Jace controller was not sure which pile was best. Or the best way to split them. I think it's a fun card.

I was playing the Jace v Vraska decks with a friend and then I drew a PW and was like "WTF is that doing in here?". I then conceded the game and walked away from the table.

OK, that didn't really happen. :)

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Both of the PWs are actually beatable in those decks. Lowish level Magic can be fun, provided you enjoy the opposition.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I'll say me and the wife have bought the last like 5 dual decks and they've basically all been hits. WAY more balanced now :p
though I still have yet to play golgari (she won't let me :p)

CML

Contributor
I'll say me and the wife have bought the last like 5 dual decks and they've basically all been hits. WAY more balanced now :p
though I still have yet to play golgari (she won't let me :p)

I was impressed with the quality of the commander decks. Something for everyone, really, though TNN is an ugly black eye on Ken Nagle's already exceptionally ugly face

I guess I've seen people take the wrong pile but not split a pile wrong. Of course my sample size is small because Jace AoT isn't a good fit with CML decks

i see it constantly, both in person, on cockatrice, and watching vids of SCG events or channelfireball mtgo matches