General Boros has a really, really boring theme. Alternatives?

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
I think Eric hit the nail on the head: it will probably be the TV show that finishes things. Not that the final "mysteries" of whats going to happen in Westeros is that difficult to piece together: Jon Snow is a Targaryen (the "Ice" part of the story), who will hook up to be one of the husbands of Dany (the "fire" part of the story), and they will ride dragons together to unite Westeros and defeat the ice zombies, recreating the cycle of Aegon and his sister wives. If Martin deviates from that structure, I think it will just make the story worse. The only big remaining question is who the last husband of Dany will be.

Though, i.m.o the structure of the novels are kind of fubar at this point anyways. The three POVs that matter are Jon Snow (the Wall), Tyrion Lannister (King's Landing), and Dany (Across the Narrow Sea). Having no strong POV in king's landing seems like a problem. Get ready for more meandering.

I'll circle the wagon around 23 months later....I like boros a lot:

Battalion go wide strategy

Prowess Tokens

Wildfire.dec

Sneak.dec

Artifact Aggro

Token Combo

Berserkers

I don't support all of these explicitly, but they are all distinct archetypes that I like a lot.