General Boros has a really, really boring theme. Alternatives?

You know, as one of the color combinations that was associated with Mardu and WARRIORS, boros SURE DOES HAVE A LACK OF GOLD WARRIORS.

ok guys stop beating around the bush and tell me where you think these book 1 characters slot in terms of colour pie

In major/minor and factoring in the books

Ned - W/g
Catelyn - W/r
Arya - W
Jon Snow - W
Tyrion - U
Cersei - B
Jamie - W/b
Joffrey - B
Hound - B
Robert - G/b
Tywin - U/b
Petyr Baelish -U
Varys - U
Daenerys - W/r
Viserys - B
Jorah Mormont - W/r
Khal Drogo - G

Also,
Robb - R/g
Stannis - W/u
Sansa - W
Boltons - B
Bronn - B
Brienne - W
Theon - R/b
Bran - G
Oberyn - R
Melisandre - U

if you do decide to read the books, i would stop after book 3, it turns into unreadable dreck after that. speaking of which, has anyone finished book 4? or book 5?

Yeah I read them all. I thoroughly enjoyed book four, book five was fine too.

In major/minor and factoring in the books

Ned - W/g
Catelyn - W/r
Arya - W
Jon Snow - W
Tyrion - U
Cersei - B
Jamie - W/b
Joffrey - B
Hound - B
Robert - G/b
Tywin - U/b
Petyr Baelish -U
Varys - U
Daenerys - W/r
Viserys - B
Jorah Mormont - W/r
Khal Drogo - G

Also,
Robb - R/g
Stannis - W/u
Sansa - W
Boltons - B
Bronn - B
Brienne - W
Theon - R/b
Bran - G
Oberyn - R
Melisandre - U

Yeah I read them all. I thoroughly enjoyed book four, book five was fine too.

What kind of awful color alignment is this?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I don't understand the question.

Well, why is king Robert not mono-{R} in your list, for example? Everyone pegs him in that color, yet you put him at {G}{B/G} without any explanation! Mono-{G} for Khal Drogo is also suspect, even MaRo agrees these days!

If that series ever gets released on the cheap, I'll buy and watch it, I swear!

Yeah you are right about robert being red, i should have thought about that more. I put him as G/B because he really cares a lot about power and strength and he's really self centered and greedy. But you could also say he's really indulgent so red seems appropriate. I dont see Khal Drogo as red at all. Again all he cares about is strength and interdependence with the Khalisar and nature as a whole. Just because he is a warlord doesnt mean he is red. I don't see him as reckless or full of anger, so I didn't put him as red. Also, Jon snow should definitely be part green in my list.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I'm not saying I hate you, dreampaint cuz I don't but those choices of colors to represent characters is so off the wall that it's as insulting as saying Metallica wasn't that influential to other metal bands.

Well, to be honest, Bon Jovi was a lot more influential!

Edit: Hey! You edited your post in between!

It's nice, being able to know just enough to know how to make stupid posts :p

I could also see people contesting my alignment of Robb, but he does some pretty impulsive and reckless shit so I think for sure he is main red. I could see him as W/R too but I initially thought of him as green since hes family oriented, powerful, and a leader. Melisandre seems blue to me even though she loves fire. Everything she does is pretty calculated and shes really manipulative and tricky. Her true intentions aren't really even known at the moment. All those sex scenes in the show are also not in the books iirc. Jamie seems white to me based on the books. They make him a way shittier person in the show. I still think hes partially black because of how arrogant he is in the books.

Edit: I concede that I shit the bed on robert though. he should be main red. maybe jund ^_^

I disagree with a lot of the monocolor characters. A lot of these characters have real depth and one color simply will not do. Tyrion is not just blue, nor is the scum that is Baelish. I'm also questioning why you see green as the leadership color. Or Arya as just white but her father as white and green. Hell, what is red at ALL about Catelyn?

Edit: As someone who can't help but feel magnetized to conflict and debate while also being fairly aggressive about asserting my points, I wish upon all those that witness the spectacles I participate in only the finest virtual buttered popcorn that bitcoin can buy.

2ND Edit: I edited the metallica comment because let's face it, a majority of cookie monster vocals in metal sucks and metallica had NO part in that. In response to a previous poster, Bon Jovi is kind of shit in comparison to Metallica.

I can put everyone in a shard but i think it's much more difficult to determine the main color that describes them. Magic would suck pretty bad if everything was multicolored. Anyways i can post a detailed response later

Like jon snow is absolutely part red but nobody is going to say that because it's so minor it doesn't matter. Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
2ND Edit: I edited the metallica comment because let's face it, a majority of cookie monster vocals in metal sucks and metallica had NO part in that. In response to a previous poster, Bon Jovi is kind of shit in comparison to Metallica.
Obviously I agree, I like being cheeky :p

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SHALLOW, BLIND, INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED APE BRED THROUGH INCEST? I'M BEING CLEARER THAN THE HIGHEST GRADE METH AND YOU THINK I'M ASKING YOU TO PUT CHARACTERS INTO SHARDS?? WHAT KIND OF ARGUMENT IS "MTG WOULD SUCK PRETTY BAD IF EVERYTHING WAS GOLD"??? THIS IS NOT EFFECTING MTG AS A GAME OR ITS MECHANICS, THIS IS USING ITS UNIQUE STRUCTURE FOR DEFINING THINGS OF ITS IMAGINARY WORLD TO DEFINE CHARACTERS FROM AN ENTIRELY SEPARATE PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT MATERIAL. FURTHERMORE, YOU'RE THE ONE SLAPPING COLORS RECKLESSLY ONTO CHARACTERS FOR NO REASON. PEOPLE SAY NED IS MONOWHITE AND ROBERT IS RED, YOU GO AND THROW NAYA AND JUND AT THEM. THEN THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY MORE THAN LIKELY U/R, U/B, OR G/W GET WRITTEN OFF AS ONLY ONE COLOR. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PISSCLOUD BIZARRO LAND ARE YOU FROM? WHAT IN MARIT LAGE'S DARKEST DEPTHS OF A COLD WET CUNT MAKES JON SNOW RED? HE IMPULSIVELY PLOWED A WILDLING BITCH? DOES THAT MEAN NED IS BLACK FOR ONCE BEHEADING A MAN AND SUGGESTING THAT THEY JUST KILL THE DIRE WOLF PUPS THEY FOUND? CAN I IDENTIFY AS WHITE AND GREEN BECAUSE I RAISED SOME CATERPILLARS INTO BUTTERFLIES IN KINDERGARTEN? OBVIOUSLY A FEW SMALL ACTIONS OR DECISIONS SUGGESTED AND/OR MADE DON'T DEFINE A CHARACTER, BUT I'D SAY WHAT MOTIVATES THEM MOST CERTAINLY DOES. NED WAS MOTIVATED BY UNIVERSALLY GOOD MORALS AND PROPER JUSTICE. ROBERT WAS CLEARLY MOTIVATED BY HIS EMOTIONS AND IMPULSE. BAELISH IS MOTIVATED BY HIS DESIRE FOR POWER AND KNOWLEDGE OF HOW BEST TO PULL THE STRINGS OF OTHERS' MINDS. KHAL DROGO IS DRIVEN BY HIS ACCEPTANCE OF HIS ANCESTOR'S TRADITIONS AND HIS(AS WELL AS HIS CLAN OF RAIDERS)IMPULSIVE DESIRES TO FIGHT AND DESTROY ALL THAT IS NOT NEAR AND DEAR TO THEM, WHILE CELEBRATING LIFE REGULARLY THROUGH SEX, COMBAT, AND THE SPOILS OF WAR. THIS SHIT MAKING SENSE NOW, FATHERFUCKER OR DOES PAPA ZERO NEED TO CRACK THE WHIP OF EREBOS AGAINST YOUR SORRY, FAT ASS?