General CBS

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I got an update in the mail for an old CubeTutor-upgrade I added a vote to: "This PR adds the option of specifying the default number of seats for custom draft formats." For those who don't code, PR = pull request, which means someone wrote new code that needs to be reviewed before it can be adopted. CubeCobra is currently down for maintenance, and the PR got merged 6 hours ago, so with a bit of luck you can configure custom draft formats for other numbers of players than 8 before the day ends!
You said Tutor and Cobra

Hey, I got an update in the mail for an old CubeTutor-upgrade I added a vote to: "This PR adds the option of specifying the default number of seats for custom draft formats." For those who don't code, PR = pull request, which means someone wrote new code that needs to be reviewed before it can be adopted. CubeCobra is currently down for maintenance, and the PR got merged 6 hours ago, so with a bit of luck you can configure custom draft formats for other numbers of players than 8 before the day ends!
Are you back on Cube Tutor?
Or are you on both for different reasons and each has their strengths?

Edit: I had not seen other people comment on the subject when I wrote. I visited my Cobra page and saw it was down for main and figured you meant Cobra :p

Last edited:

And here I am waiting someday for my riptidelab.txt export option request for drafted/uploaded decklists. This gives me hope that someday Cobra will have the same option that CT did from the get go.

@Velrun yes. It's even german, as it was back then when I was eleven years old, even though the vast majority of my cube is english.

And no, I don't hate white borders. I actually like a white bordered card here and there in the variety of cube card visuals. But of course my position might be different if I would've started with black bordered magic cards.

1632684205498.png

I'll fight for this artwork. It might be less iconic, but I think it fits the card better (looking very black instead of red) and displays a higher artistic skill.

Also, why would I prefer something other people are nostalgic for?

That horse clearly has an eating disorder Kappa

That's the art I associate with Nightmare, too. I wish I could run it. Maybe with a drastic dropping of my power level someday. Being just a big dude at 6 mana isn't cutting it for me.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
You said Tutor and Cobra
Fixed! I meant CubeCobra :)

They're almost done with the database maintenance, by the way. Glen estimated 2-3 hours to go 2.5 hours ago, so unless something went wrong, all you guys and girls on the west side of the Atlantic Ocean should be able to access your cubes again later today ;)

Fixed! I meant CubeCobra :)

They're almost done with the database maintenance, by the way. Glen estimated 2-3 hours to go 2.5 hours ago, so unless something went wrong, all you guys and girls on the west side of the Atlantic Ocean should be able to access your cubes again later today ;)
Twitter 22h ago says "a few hours" lol. Do they not realize I have another idea I'll likely never build?!

The card always played better than you would expect, mostly because mono {B} decks tend to have quite a bit of recursion at hand anyway, so a giant flier is often the right horse to bet on.

@ravnic Mind if I take a look at your cube?

I'm happy if you do. Not sure if CC is back up now, but you'll find the link to that and to my thread in my signature.