General Decks that have 3-0'd your cube

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
There was an awkward opener with a bunch of lands, a two-drop, a four, and a five, but in general the deck had enough early game action to keep itself alive for a few turns. Any opener with Noble Hierarch or even Utopia Sprawl was about three times as easy as those without.

CML

Contributor
That's some deck. I always try to build the WB Human Gravecrawler double-tribe deck, but it never comes together quite like this.

How is Spiteful Returned?

i am a fan

chan: mana dork hands are just so much better, yeah -- drafting two-drops consciously in order to smooth curves is a good idea, but really just draft 6 dorks and draw them

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
I actually bothered to remember a 3-0 deck!

Subtlety is not my Strong Suit (15 land aggro)

Some cards have custom text.

I played this to 3-0 in the first draft of my road trip. It was stupidly fast and ran over every deck it saw, I almost felt bad. In the second, I barely pulled a 2-1 with a Black/White lifegain aggro deck that confirmed that underworld coinsmith is awesome. That draft was won by a black/blue control deck that used Sunder for some reason I can't understand, but considering how he stomped everyone, I guess I'll let it slide.

2 drafts, only have one of the 3-0s.

Mono-Blue Control

Other draft didn't have enough time to finish before the store closed, undefeated decks at the point we ended were Worldknit superfriends, 4 color ramp and Wb aggro.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I went 1-2. This deck did not.
Boros Guildate is a Scars of Mirrodan Fastland for R/W

Man wizards needs to do this sometime. Khans has a cycle of dual lands, but it's unlikely fixing in standard will be the temples and two enemy colored cycles which are both aggro based

Another weekend, another set of drafts. 1st draft won by:

GU tempo

Other decks in the first draft: 15 land mono-white dudes with Sun Titan and Angel of Serenity, GWr midrange, 4(5?)-color super friends, grindy BW midrange, GU ramp.

2nd draft had 5 people: Esper control, BW humans, Naya Enchantress Pod, Boros midrange (originally a Worldknit pile), Junk midrange. "Call the police, I think I was raped." - Junk player's response to t1 Mother of Runes, t2 Hero of Iroas, t3 Angelic Destiny, t4 Ajani, Caller of the Pride.

Managed to draft LD the other day.

R/G LD

Secrets of Paradise was naming Wild Nacatl. Sideboard had Wildfire, probably a mistake not to run that.

CML

Contributor
XPost

Delverless BUG (X-2)

CAM00071.jpg

MGA (X-2)

CAM00072.jpg

Smug Asian Man UR (X-2)

CAM00073.jpg

Aether Searcher reanimator (X-0)

CAM00074.jpg