General Fight Club

My favorite card of them is Chwanga, but specifically as a blink enabler I would choose one of the options that doesn't force me to recast the etb creature.

Hmm.
No love for Stonecloaker?
Stonecloaker is one of those cards that reads cool but gets kind of boring once you’ve played with it a couple times.

Of the other options you listed, I like Rescuer Chwinga and Felidar Guardian. Chwinga is my favorite Whitemane Lion variant because it has the option to also be an Ashcoat Bear when you don’t need a bounce, which is great for keeping up a tempo advantage. Guardian is just a good blink effect.

Rescuer Chwanga is mostly interesting for

Not so much aggro in my opinion.
My vote still goes to the March of the Machine spell. You can try it out on Arena now.
It's not just demonic pact. You can reset something like a Saga, Serrated Arrows or Mazemind Tomb, also retrigger any landfall cards you might have.

The advantage bounce has over blink is that you can recast adventures or cast something with a kicker like ability as a bigger version. Also fringe stuff like cycling Secluded Steppe or any cycling permanent for that matter.

kinda depends on your targets. verse cant hit colorless or golds, ending cant hit stuff that costs more than 5. in my format of many golds and cheap cards, ending is probably a little better (i run both).
in a format with fewer Kroxas and more Greater Gargadons, verse probably has a slight edge.

note: ending always trades exactly evenly with everything. it is never more expensive than the thing youre killing.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
What are you looking for in your black one drops. That is, what archetypes do you want them to support? Ninja’s need different support from self-mill need different support from disruption!

The mill is very relevant in many decks. In general, my black 1-drops I support a bunch of themes, including ninjas, aggro and dredge. All of which are supported with the Dreamthief.

Cutting the Swarm is probably the right call. It's a neat evasive 1-drop, but Dreamthief fulfills most of it's roles and more. The Vermin filling the 'yard early and then staying around as sacrifice fodder is probably harder to replace.

I'd only go for the Swarm if I felt like Ninjas needs more support when I come to update the next time.