General Fight Club

Desecration Demon probably the more efficient one and also has a minigame to it, i like it more and in my experience Abyssal Persecutor didn't see much play even though it's a powerful card, sort of.

Persecutor is a really cool card, but it's pretty damn strong. His drawback is very easy to mitigate in Bx decks, where as Desecration Demon can sometimes just be this useless thing that never gets to attack. I had to cut persecutor for being too good, but I always think about bringing it back and would if my cube got to where it could handle it.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Ooh yeah! Totally, and Gb aristocrats is even a thing! You won me over.

45dadbd9551fa0faa1b84d1023b0b038279608fd1274725f104df76ddd7ce5e7.jpg

Well, there is a great deal of graveyard synergy in GB. So sacrifice as a mechanic to fuel other things GB wants to do from the yard seems pretty plausible. Not sure I like Varolz all that much or if I even have an ideal GB aristocrats build in mind, but I wouldn't outright dismiss it.

Has anyone run a GB sacrifice theme? What did it look like?

Laz

Developer
I am contemplating swapping out Goblin Bombardment for a second Blasting Station. Am I insane?

I have been finding that Goblin Bombardment warps games around it (in a good way), but having such a powerful unconditional sacrifice outlet sometimes feels like a little much.