Grid Draft #1 (test)

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
This is a test. First two posters who want to draft show up and start drafting / dueling. We're free to make fun of you. Don't look at packs in advance unless you're a tool. We'll know.

Maybe this is fun. I have a script that can generate these automatically so if you want me to launch more threads in parallel let me know. Can be used to settle grudge matches.

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7

Pack 8

Pack 9

Pack 10

Pack 11

Pack 12

Pack 13

Pack 14

Pack 15

Pack 16

Pack 17

Pack 18

I'm sort of game? I'm at work so I can't just fire up cockatrice afterwards, but deckbuilding is more interesting than playing anyway?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
If I grab a three, the other player has an option of the other two threes, or the three twos, right?

Correct.

As for the timing of games, I don't really care. It doesn't even have to happen. I imagine people will knock these out evenings or weekends, it's not a big deal. The main focus is on the drafting / deckbuilding. If it catches on I'll start doing these for other lists. Grid Draft the Desert Cube? Fun times.

Well tits.

I'd love the mesa, but I think trying to get a framework for what my deck is doing might be better? Maybe I should be hedging and taking the double land just to avoid getting hated out.