General Guess the Card

If it wasn't for the "no constructed play" I'd think it's

The joke angle makes me thing it's

But that can't be right either, as I don't think it's a draft powerhouse.

I don’t even believe in this guess myself but it does have the word ‘flock’ in it and it goes well with Phenax.

Last edited:

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Huh... I did consider that card, actually. It was definitely much better than it looked in limited, but not that good. There's dragonlord s at mythic, for crying out loud :')

Someone else create a riddle. I don't have one.

Okay I have a riddle.

“Where is Gamora?”
“Yeah, I’ll do you one better, who is Gamora?”
“I’ll do you one better, why is Gamora?”

This card has been included in Standard decklists at the highest level tournament, and as a result numerous casual players own it, but I couldn't for the life of me remember ever reading it before I found it today clicking Random Card in Scryfall.

Nowadays, it would be hard to defend even a sideboard inclusion; it would have easily been C+ draft chaff. Wizards clearly didn't Hold the Line on power creep.

This card's flavor text has quotes of two different characters whose cards were first printed 4 years apart. But one of the quotes is, in a later print, strangely not attributed to the character anymore. He might very well have been cancelled.

Reactions: dbs
Does it help if I mention that:

This card's rules text (replacing the card name) has been used in its entirety in more than ten other cards, exactly half of them added to other text (as of today) and the other half without any modifications (besides the card name)?

This card's rules text (replacing the card name) has been used in its entirety in more than ten other cards, exactly half of them added to other text (as of today) and the other half without any modifications (besides the card name)?
This doesn't seem quite right based on the other criteria, but is it
829f0bc4-62a1-4abb-8393-a5aaa408a18f.jpg

That hint makes me think it's: