General Guess the Card

I have one I think will be quick

Hint: This card is the card that has been mentioned the most times in this thread without ever being the card that was suppose to be guessed.

Aren't Pirates the opposite of Vampires? We literally got a pirates vs. vampires set lol. That first one did make it a doozy. I was looking for nightbound cards because that's the obvious opposite of daybound.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Riddle: I should have won this cool collectible card with a unique set-symbol, but because our FLGS owner was lazy and distributed the cards at the start of Top 8 (instead of letting people pick in winning order after), I got an unremarkable junk common.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Riddle: I should have won this cool collectible card with a unique set-symbol, but because our FLGS owner was lazy and distributed the cards at the start of Top 8 (instead of letting people pick in winning order after), I got an unremarkable junk common.
Cool, eh? Is it...

B5BBBC2C-5681-464D-9AB2-F4B3729F8B5F.jpeg

The white bordered version of this card is one of the first cards I've ever owned, and that was the last time it was printed in English. The card sucks. It is the first of a small tribe that has had much more success in standard with its secondary color than with the primary, though all colors have specimens. In fact, there is a gold one, a colorless one, an enchantment one, and an artifact one.

The white bordered version of this card is one of the first cards I've ever owned, and that was the last time it was printed in English. The card sucks. It is the first of a small tribe that has had much more success in standard with its secondary color than with the primary, though all colors have specimens. In fact, there is a gold one, a colorless one, an enchantment one, and an artifact one.

Could it be
Savannah Lions
Cat oben would be the standard deck, theres gold, enchantment, and artifact cats and probably one of each color

Amrou.png

It's not this one but this is as far as I got

Kithkins were quite good for a brief period of time in Standard.
It is a white common.
It has been reprinted in black border but that wasn't in English so the last reprint in English was white-bordered.
The card sucks.
There is also an enchantment Kithkin.