Card/Deck Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I think you're joking, right? Threaten takes away their blocker and allows you to sacrifice the duder post-combat.

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
Perhaps some Pod hate becomes necessary if the deck comes together to often.

Though it might not be worth it for the amount of feel bads you will get from getting people with fetch lands.

Shadow of a doubt is such a weird-cool card. I wish it were part of a charm or command or something.
Is it worth a pick? I guess it's super mean to fetch lands? Would blue and black be better mana denial colours if you had multiple copies of shadow of a doubt floating around? Is Sinkhole the sort of card people wana play with? Have you known the unmitigated joy of vensering a mans land on the third/fourth turn? How are people's Squelch/Stifle playing (also happen to be a minor boon against kiki/pod decks)?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps some Pod hate becomes necessary if the deck comes together to often.

Though it might not be worth it for the amount of feel bads you will get from getting people with fetch lands.

I've run Mindcensor before, it's not the worst idea. Random fetch denial is mostly what it's there for, the Pod hate would be incidental.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't know where a Mindcensor slot is supposed to come from. I cut it for that dumb lifegain bird. Maybe that's dumb?

Chris Taylor

Contributor
White 3 drops are all dumb grounpounders, I appreciate mixing it up

Seriously, second best flying color, no 3 power fliers worth mentioning.
How do you guys get by not correcting shit like this? :p

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I like flickerwisp, but he might as well be phantasmal for how resiliant he is. I've never really played lingering souls without black, but it doesnt seem too impressive.
Procession always cost 4 in my cube though

I do like champion, he can probably come back in.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
yeah Flickerwisp is truly absurd

I considered playing Glimmerpoint Stag as well before realizing that Flickerwisp is just better

CML

Contributor
i hate both of those cards and consider them completely unplayable. The angel is much worse but really it's giant douche and turd sandwich

how about these vs. activated abilities

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
i hate both of those cards and consider them completely unplayable. The angel is much worse but really it's giant douche and turd sandwich

how about these vs. activated abilities

These don't actually seem bad in Jason's cube considering all the sacrificing and stuff. Even stopping a planeswalker for a turn isn't the worst. If you really wanted to go all out there is Linvala.