Sets [KLD] Kaladesh Spoilers Thread

Blue Gearhulk is very, very good. I love this cycle.

Considering that my U/R in my cube is Artifacts + Instant/Sorceries... he's perfect. Although, I suspect that he will just be flashing back a small cantrip or counterspell most of the time... which, stapled onto a 5/6 with flash, is just fine.

Not that this is a huge risk for me, but I'm giving Aether Revolt a 90% chance of bringing back proliferate. There's just too much going on with counters for them not to and it'd be a chance to use it in a +1/+1 counters environment.

Pnh58n8.jpg

Costing this rather weak version of proliferate at 3 made me think they're afraid of proliferate in this environment. Hoping I'm wrong.

I think it's more that that card has built-in synergy with adding counters. There wasn't cheap repeatable proliferate in Scars block either.

I really like the design of the puzzleknots. Such neat little cards.
I don't understand. The red, black, and white ones give you a 1-2 mana effect (Forked Bolt, Night's Whisper, Raise the Alarm) for 4-5 mana. The green and blue ones could do something if they end up fitting well in an energy package, but we haven't seen anything else energy-related in blue.

I don't understand. The red, black, and white ones give you a 1-2 mana effect (Forked Bolt, Night's Whisper, Raise the Alarm) for 4-5 mana. The green and blue ones could do something if they end up fitting well in an energy package, but we haven't seen anything else energy-related in blue.

I totally agree. This cycle is really confusing to me: They don't seem to follow a full cyclical theme...