General Land Storm

A lot of the suggestions in this thread have been great so far.

I adore land synergies, and I think the recursive / graveyard angle that has been suggested by many before me here works wonderfully in Pox.

I also love the 'land-slinging-jamboree' gameplay that a heftily supported fastbond package enables.

Personally, however, I feel like fastbond package leans closer to what I want a storm deck to be doing i.e: slingin'.

I have never been in love with Landfall triggers themselves being the win-condition. Instead, I prefer if the Landfall Triggers contribute to the growth of a secondary resource that enables an explosive, albeit demanding win-con. Sort of like the relationship between accruing Storm-count before casting the actual Storm card.

The aforementioned secondary resource I would use in this case is Life Total. As people have posted, there are quite a few landfall triggers that gain you life (among other things).

I know I said I prefer Fastbond style decks for Storm, but Lifegain through Zuran Orb recursion loops could work with this as well.

Some Interesting Payoffs I like that find an intersection between mana acceleration and lifegain:

I also have wondered how well such a setup could co-exist with a more traditional, Spell focused storm deck focused on lifegain as well...

Anyway, I am unsure if any of this would ever come close to working, but I cannot seem to go a month without thinking about implementing something like this haha.

Last edited: