General "Looking for a card"-Thread

I run every single card in there except Genesis Chamber (which seems a bit too easy to gum up the game with) and Scrap Trawler (Which I couldn't get to work).

I did settle on Sram's Expertise. I played several of the options and Sram's was just the most interesting one to me. It has now become a staple and sits in a good spot in the curve.

Thanks Onderzeeboot! Sadly, I was mostly looking for white cards. Sorry for the confusion.

Selenesya is actually my most stacked guild. I could run just so many cards in it.

That's a tough question to answer. Midrange by it's nature is like... very generic? So these cards do wonders supporting midrange.

because having decent generalized removal is strong in a midrange style deck.

I think white always has a strong connection to tokens, so I've really liked this beauty, who can easy play a middle of the road strategy.

If you can't cast Cruel Ultimatum. what's even the point of playing Magic?

I think white always has a strong connection to tokens, so I've really liked this beauty, who can easy play a middle of the road strategy.
This is a fantastic sugestion. I already run her on my cube and she has been a huge success.

btw I really like Emeria Angel, but I cannot see it coexist with Murmuring Mystic, the latter one being not an offensive threat itself, but easier to support and is scaling better as you can only play one land per turn (I really hope this sentence makes sense lol). Personally, I see Lands.dec to be in RUG, not in W.

btw I really like Emeria Angel, but I cannot see it coexist with Murmuring Mystic, the latter one being not an offensive threat itself, but easier to support and is scaling better as you can only play one land per turn (I really hope this sentence makes sense lol). Personally, I see Lands.dec to be in RUG, not in W.

Emeria Angel is the definition of easy to support (play lands in your deck), and the 3/3 flying body is much better in an assertive role than the 1/5 groundwalker, while providing counterplay opportunities with the 3 toughness. With fetches and supporting cards like dryad of the ilysian grove, the Angel can stack up birds really quickly. I think both are perfectly playable alongside each other in the same cube (in the same UW fliers deck even).

And the white bird tokens are beautiful. I mean, come on:
th

I cut Talrand but have been very impressed with Emeria Angel. There are a bunch of advantages that I did not consider at first, but which make the card very reasonable:

1) A 3/3 Flying body is very reasonable. I was surprised to find it doesn't have too many rivals on the sky. Most cards are smaller or end-game threats.
2) It requires no support. Every midrange deck will keep playing lands, and I run 20 fetches.
3) It shines with anthem effects, durdly sacrifice payoffs like Stronghold Assassin and the like.

It's not a card that makes you go "wow, this is so good", but I'm liking it.