General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Yep, and I've already got 'em. :)

I think I've got a good density of falsely high CMC cards now. Been trimming cards from the list little by little. It's super bloated as is.

I'm looking for a fun blue control finisher at a low power level. It should have some form inevitability without being too good. More concrete, it should be compareable in power level with:

It doesn't matter how it wins or if it's a creature or not

PS. Found somerhing, I'm going to test Striped Riverwinder!

I am trying to cut on generic value Planeswalkers and I am looking to replace

I really like the guy, but the +1 protection gets old on walkers. I do miss the fact that he fit well in the artifact deck and was generally good elsewhere.

I was thinking of the Mirari Conjecture, but then remembered my group wasn't a fan. The Antiquities War seems good, but much more narrow. I also thought about Thopter Spy Network, but having a 4 mana do nothing the turn it comes into play is rough.

Do you have a favorite high(ish) power level engine in blue? Oh, and I support artifacts, GY (self-mill and spells), blink and tempo in blue.

Thanks!

i am looking for wedge and shard cards that have a similar mana requirement to

I’d like to have a cycle or 2 of these easy to use 3-color cards in my cube. Have any new ones released since the Alara and Tarkir blocks?

Reactions: dbs

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
i am looking for wedge and shard cards that have a similar mana requirement to

I’d like to have a cycle or 2 of these easy to use 3-color cards in my cube. Have any new ones released since the Alara and Tarkir blocks?
I don't think so, no. You can check Scryfall by doing this search (and changing it for other color combinations): https://scryfall.com/search?q=ci=rgw+(c<rgw+or+is:hybrid)+c>0&unique=cards&as=grid&order=name
It includes a few other results, but it comes pretty close, and the result set is small enough that you can check them by hand.

Hey guys, do you know any cool green cards that reward you for playing many different colors? Give me all your ideas!:)

I’ve run languish for the longest time. I feel like it echoes wildfire in a pleasing way, and fits perfectly with the 5-toughness delve creatures. -4/-4 kills 85% of the creatures in my cube.

I’m thinking about testing this guy:

-3/-3 is a little easier to build a midrange deck around in my cube. Having the effect on a body has obvious benefits.

Looking for some good white spot removal that isn’t Swords to Plowshares or Path to Exile. I run Banishing Light already but i’d like some instants (or really good sorceries if those exist).
Right now i’m looking at Condemn and Reprisal, but they don’t do anything thematically for my cube. Would like something with a little more of a theme built in.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
I really like Unexpectedly Absent - scales responsibly, more flexible than yet another 3-mana sorcery speed Oblivion Ring variant, can put your own stuff back on top to save it from removal