General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Big fan of the combustible gearhulk.

If we aren't sticking strictly to ETB creatures, magmatic force seems like a sweet reanimation target, and it manages to get at least one trigger off even if they have sorcery speed removal.

I'm looking for 2 and 4 drop creatures that are worth blinking or getting back to your hand with Kor Skyfisher and other similar cards.

I'm looking for cards whose CMC is higher than what you'll actually pay for them. I've already got Delve effects I'm interested in and checked Affinity.

Stuff to work with
, etc
without blowing up the actual curve.

As this is for my Onslaught nostalgia cube, you needn't suggest the obvious

Perfect. That kind of stuff. Going to scryfall "less to cast"... Which I may have done long ago, but, oh well.

Looking for a DECK

Does anyone here run a tokens deck that doesn't clog the board up? Any tips for not making it clogged? I think trample and evasion are obvious solutions, but a lot of attacking decks have a difficult time with 8 1/1s or whatever.

Well there’s things that make the 0/1 plant tokens, 0/1 spawns, as well as the new satyr tokens that can’t block

Things like goblin assault help keep things moving. But an entire deck? I don’t really have anything to share

Looking for a DECK

Does anyone here run a tokens deck that doesn't clog the board up? Any tips for not making it clogged? I think trample and evasion are obvious solutions, but a lot of attacking decks have a difficult time with 8 1/1s or whatever.
You could try something like Dinosaurs where your decks focus on making a few large tokens as opposed to an army of 1/1s.

Tokens, generally speaking, are not conducive of unclogged boards I'm afraid.

Embalm, Eternalize, and Amass are all recent-ish token mechanics that focus on fewer, bigger tokens. As a bonus, they work really well together! The amass "lords" from WAR all grant bonuses to "zombie tokens". So, e.g., Eternal Skylord gives your eternalized Dreamstealer flying.

I've been running this as a package in UB for awhile now and like it so much I usually try to force it.

Looking for green, white or multicolor cards (or artifacts) that entice people to go GW. Power level is mid/low with token, land(fall) and graveyard interactions.

Generally, what are cards that make you want to go GW? Do they even exist?

Looking for green, white or multicolor cards (or artifacts) that entice people to go GW. Power level is mid/low with token, land(fall) and graveyard interactions.

GW has a ton of awesome cards that draw me into the color pair!

I don't think there's a specific card to make we want to go into GW, but it has excellent support cards for whatever you want to run. A lot of the cards Train listed slot well into GW Landfall or GW CoCo decks. GW was kind of difficult to design for a while, but eventually I came to conclusion that it might be better to center its themes in White and Green cards rather than provide a "reason" in a GW gold card. It's biggest strength as a color pair is flexibility.

Like you can easily merge Tokens/Landfall/Counters as a theme together with cards centered in its main colors like:

Supported by these gold cards: