Sets (MH2) Modern Horizons 2 Previews

Svyelun-God-of-Sky-and-Sea-MH2-265.jpg

no thank you

And the award for the most horrendous design of the set goes toooo ..... *drrrrrrums* ... Syvelun!

So far

I very, very much like this card

C79540BC-8436-4934-9FE7-61C06122FC88.jpeg

In my cube it will scale with the tournament (It gets better and better as the tournament progresses)

I don't know what do make of the card. Could this be a sweet buildaround?

1622111787934.png

2G
Enchantment
At the beginning of each end step, if you cast a creature and a non-creature spell this turn, create a Clue token, a Food token, and a Treasure token

I don't know what do make of the card. Could this be a sweet buildaround?

View attachment 4108

2G
Enchantment
At the beginning of each end step, if you cast a creature and a non-creature spell this turn, create a Clue token, a Food token, and a Treasure token

Reminds me of Slay the Spire! :)

I really like the idea of it. I am not sure my cube can handle such awesomeness though :(

I think a cube needs a lot of cheap drops that make sense to cast in the later stages of the game for this to work. Llanowar Elves and Regrowth are examples of cards that can be cast early and late.

That’s not card text. Either let it go or please go back and read the original comment. You’re diluting the thread with inaccurate comments.
I never specified that the card text box is where I was looking when I said one word different. That's an assumption you decided you needed to make. I think you are the one diluting things here.

I never specified that the card text box is where I was looking when I said one word different. That's an assumption you decided you needed to make. I think you are the one diluting things here.

Lol :) :D

I guess they have many more words different then. There is also card name and artist name.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Half of my defense of that bw priest is that it's no gyr9's vengeance, but now we have redundancy on an effect which probably should have been banned by now.

Gristlebrands still legal right?

1622129096036.png

Quite a lot of text but the first mode gives me hope, that - and while I'm typing this Rowan ninja'd me - there might be a nice green card with or for madness in this set.

As it stands, I probably still prefer Gallia of the Endless Dance and Stormbind over it, and even I am not willing to spend all three gruul gold slots for madness support :D

Hmm not discarding at random is nice though. If it was just a 2/2 without the domain text I'd like it better. I also have a selfmade alter of Gallia :/

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
They bring back domain just to bust the hell out of it. Not super looking for a two-mana 5/5 with an upside. Maybe I need to build the juiced version of Eldrazi Domain.

This looks cool for my main cube though.

1622132427019.png

Academy Manufacturer
Type: Artifact Creature
If you would create a clue, food or treasure token, create one of each instead

This seems good