My cube for having fun with

Slightly low power cube, going for interesting drafting, deckbuilding, and play. Runs UN-Cards, Multiples, and Custom Cards. I'm working on a utility land draft section, which is why I'm not running much of those right now. I try to limit bombs, and am going for a relatively flat power level.

No Wurmcoil Engine, no Batterskull for now, no Lightning Bolt, Jitte, Skullclamp, Sol Ring, Armageddon, Moat, just Primeval Titan right now, Very little color hosing(protection), so no Mirran Crusader and no Swords.

Not running 100 planeswalkers. I think its 1 per color right now? Not a strict limit.

I like Hybrids. I run them in their own section.

The Snow-Covered Lands in the Cubetutor list are single-type fetches that can also sac to make a token or tokens of some kind. what tokens exactly aren't finalized. The rest of the custom cards are mostly not represented.

Themes/random things off the top of my head that I'm attempting to support:

BR Sacrifice
UW Blink
GWR Pump (Ethereal Armor, minor subthemes in italics below:)
GW Auras
WR Double Strike
RG Bloodrush
UR spells matter (Young Pyromancer, Talrand, Sky Summoner)
BUG graveyard shenanigans
Zombies (need to add Mirror Entity)
4x Birthing Pod + Support
Imperial Recruiter Package (Fire Imp, Siege Gang Commander, Meloku, Blood Artist, Tuktuk, Triskelion, etc...)
RUG cascade - just Bloodbraid and Shardless right now as cascaders, I may add a mono green variant. Maybe a 1/3 for 2G)
Proliferate - Evolve, Unleash, Skinrender, Contagion Clasp, About to add Volt Charge and some custom proliferate cards.
Considering adding Illusory Angel. I run several suspend cards in blue, a couple free cards, Snap and Frantic Search.
Wildfire
Landfall
Considering WB lifegain

Cubetutor (its close): http://cubetutor.com/draft/9049
Utility Land Draft: http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/11589
My Custom Cards (I dont run all of them)

Yeah, black has plenty of ways to spend that life.

Here's What I'm considering Right now:

Add Ajani's Pridemate
Add Vault of the Archangel
Add Archangel of Thune
Add Whip of Erebos
Add Kabira Crossroards to Utility Draft
Add Augury Adept
Add Path of Bravery
Add Gerrard's Verdict
Re-Add Feudkiller's Verdict
Have Lone Missionary
Have Vampire Nighthawk
Have Kitchen Finks x2
Have Blood Artist x2
Have Falkenrath Noble
Have Faith's Fetters

Most of this ends up in White, sadly. Maybe a Black Path of Bravery or something?

Tried for UR Tempo, needs another cut and some thought put into it, but it looks like a lot of fun

Lifegain is happening. Put in the order today.

Conundrum: I want to run Entomb. I also want to run Reanimate. But I don't want broken reanimator decks (but I refuse to cut reanimator completely.)

Cut your top end. If the stuff you're reanimating is jumping you a turn or two of curve rather than ending the game, then entomb/reanimate is a cheaper demonic tutor/dark ritual with more vulnerability to hate. Assuming you're running hate.
With specifically entomb/reanimate you're limiting yourself to like 4-5 drops as top end though, as a turn two six+ is probably bad for games.

Linked to the start of my Utility Land Draft pile. I'd like 1 more per color, maybe some more colorless, and maybe 2 custom cards to fill in for Simic and Golgari Innistrad lands. Any suggestions?
p.s. I don't like Hideaway lands

Lifegain update is half done. I'll post about it when I get all the cards in and find the rest of the cuts. Anyways, I played an Aggro vs Lifegain matchup yesterday. Lifegain lost 1-2. Felt good on both sides.

Considering splitting the cube up into two sets and drafting A B B, where A has most of the build around me cards, and none of the raw power first picks