Site News RiptideLab on YouTube

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Just wait til you have to spend hours editing down a five minute video of you rambling about some dumb cube topic.

But I know what you mean, back when I did standup I couldn't force myself to listen to my sets. It's made worse by the fact that I have a lisp that I myself don't hear when I'm speaking, but it's in the recording sure enough.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I think there are multiple cards in your cube that could be brushed up a bit. I noticed a few minor errors here and there during the stream, but I figured your crowd didn't care too much or they would already have pointed them out ;)

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I was finally recovering from being sick, and now our baby is sick again. It's definitely put a damper on the content stream.

This weekend I'll be podcasting with @landofMordor, and for your more immediate fix, we have this 7-Point Highlander match from @Dom Harvey:

Chris, it's not the cards I'm buying, it's that new-card smell. MPC can't replicate that, so it's dead to me.

(In all honestly, MPC is a beautiful thing and saves me a lot.)

I never ordered from MPC, but I'm getting in the world of Bootleg MTG lately. Got a ton of fake foil cards for my cube and for possible commander decks, like the fetches from the image below, and although they do look super fake when you take your time inspecting them, they look neat enough if you have a cube full of foils. Plus, they don't pringle up like most foils nowadays :D
photo_2021-05-15_12-28-19.jpg