General We Make The Cube

I got tagged so, I'm adding the actual fetchable dual lands with downside ;)

Snow-dual-lands-MTG.png

Tagging:
@Cultic Cube
@Rusje

There’s a bunch of artifact stuff happening and this is a card I love building around.

@dbs
@Grace

I'm adding a 'cycle' of solid cantrips. Cantrips are very nice glue cards for any blue deck, and they're extremely important enablers for any sort of Pyromancer-y spells strategy, so I'm getting them in early. I'm not including the trifecta of Ponder/Preordain/Brainstorm since those cards are just kinda messed up and the overall power level looks to be sorta medium

Tagging @froggy and @landofMordor

I'm adding a 'cycle' of solid cantrips. Cantrips are very nice glue cards for any blue deck, and they're extremely important enablers for any sort of Pyromancer-y spells strategy, so I'm getting them in early. I'm not including the trifecta of Ponder/Preordain/Brainstorm since those cards are just kinda messed up and the overall power level looks to be sorta medium

Tagging @froggy and @landofMordor

There isn't really a cohesive theme here but these are three of my favorite cards of all time, they all seem fairly at home here, working in a couple different archetypes and serving various roles I think are pretty cool and I doubt I could justify Omnath or Spellstutter Sprite :p no regrets

Tagging @TrainmasterGT and @LadyMapi

There isn't really a cohesive theme here but these are three of my favorite cards of all time, they all seem fairly at home here, working in a couple different archetypes and serving various roles I think are pretty cool and I doubt I could justify Omnath or Spellstutter Sprite :p no regrets

Tagging @TrainmasterGT and @LadyMapi
Alright let's try this again

some enemy color signpost style cards! sorry for the mess everyone, same tags as originally intended :p

This "5+ cards that are barely related and I'm calling it a cycle" thing sucks.

Train's was cute, but it can't be every other post...
I don’t know, I think adding 5 cards at once that occupy the same mana value/mechanical theme thing helps keep the cube balanced. I’m not sure I would call the 6 cantrips a cycle but I like Froggy’s using a cycle to help flesh out the enemy color guild identities.

I don’t think it should be every post but since the Cube is still just starting I think it’s a good idea. Plus, it would be nice to actually finish one of these forum Cubes! I think this project has gotten further than every other so far…

MY TIME HAS COME

DO YOU WANT TO FLASHBACK CANTRIPS? ARCANIST.
DO YOU WANT TO FLASHBACK HAND ATTACK? ARCANIST.
DO YOU WANT TO FLASHBACK LIGHTNING BOLT? ARCANIST.
DO YOU WANT TO FLASHBACK DEMONIC TUTOR? PUMP ARCANIST (or play SNAPCASTER MAGE).
Clears throat
uh yeah this card is good
@Velrun
@Grace

I'ma go for Burst lightning. I'm not sure what power level this cube will end up at, so I'm sticking to a nice glue card that'll scale well with power level. Also you can flash it back with Dreadhorde Arcanist.

Tagging @kactuus and @TrainmasterGT