General What are your favorite cards??

I'm always interested to see what other people's favorite cards are cubable or even good or not. Some of mine:
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx
Image.ashx

I guess I'll go by color:
- White: Sun Titan/Reveillark for creatures. Elspeth, Knight-Errant for non-creatures.
- Blue: Mulldrifter.
- Black: Recurring Nightmare, mostly because it's either banned (EDH) or awful (Legacy) in other formats.
- Red: Koth of the Hammer, because his ultimate seems like the most fun to use.
- Green: Any Garruk except Caller of Beasts.
- Gold: Ajani Vengeant and Sorin, Lord of Innistrad. I can't ever pass either of those cards.
- Colorless: Any Sword. Fire and Ice is probably the most fun, or maybe Feast and Famine.

All-time favorite has to be Ajani Vengeant. I could be full-bown BUG reanimator in pack 3 and still want to play him.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Lorwyn is one of my favorite blocks of all time Eric. Especially the Horde of Notion decks.

Same here. I know Lorwyn is kind of universally disliked by most of the Magic playing populace, but count me as one of its ardent supporters. I had a ton of fun playing the Lorwyn / Shards Standard format, which, while it was mostly remembered for the dominance of Faeries and various Reflecting Pool control decks, had a staggering variety of decks situated a tier below those in power level. It may well be true that a lot of the linear tribal decks in that format built themselves, but even so, I remember that format being deep and rewarding right until the very end.

Do you still have your old decklists? We should totally compare notes on our five-colour Elemental brews.

You know, people say that Lorwyn art and play was hated, but I have never met anyone that actually hated it.

my favorite color is maybe black? I don't actually really feel strongly about this, I tend to play whatever has interactions I like.
my favorite 3 color combination is definitely BUG (oddly enough I don't like playing shardless bug as a legacy deck even though it includes a lot of my favorite cards).
my favorite blocks are odyssey, alara, innistrad, time spiral, lorwyn & shadowmoor. and modern masters if i can count that

i have no particular favorite card. i tend to dislike specific cards like true name nemesis a lot more
in no particular order

Same here. I know Lorwyn is kind of universally disliked by most of the Magic playing populace, but count me as one of its ardent supporters. I had a ton of fun playing the Lorwyn / Shards Standard format, which, while it was mostly remembered for the dominance of Faeries and various Reflecting Pool control decks, had a staggering variety of decks situated a tier below those in power level. It may well be true that a lot of the linear tribal decks in that format built themselves, but even so, I remember that format being deep and rewarding right until the very end.

Do you still have your old decklists? We should totally compare notes on our five-colour Elemental brews.

I haven't truly and thoroughly enjoyed standard since those sets were legal. I could probably construct the Elementals deck I played from memory honestly. It was chock full of so many awesome cards I love.

CML

Contributor
You know, people say that Lorwyn art and play was hated, but I have never met anyone that actually hated it.

nice2meetu :D

edit: though i'm not too fond of LLM draft i would kill for that and that standard format over THS limited and std