You've probably never heard of it: The 4-at-a-time Cube!

Some equipment for the artifact stuff, some to tie in with the sac theme. And there's enough scry for Flamespeaker Adept to be good.

Ok, so as far as banlist, GSZ -> Eyes of the Wat. And Man-O -> Dream Stalker. Anything else? (begins updating list)

Snapshots of our little baby cube as it grows up!

n1CtFGN.png

Does anyone have any inkling what the color pairs seem to be doing so far? I see some RB sac and RUb top-o-library/high CMC. Maybe there's an RG clash or even a little bit of an RG draw-go thing going on. Which colors is low-CMC in? WBG?

Edit: oh and RW artis. Bringer of the White may be sweet with Bosh! I didn't even see Whitey Bringer at first.

Does anyone have any inkling what the color pairs seem to be doing so far? I see some RB sac and RUb top-o-library/high CMC. Maybe there's an RG clash or even a little bit of an RG draw-go thing going on. Which colors is low-CMC in? WBG?

Edit: oh and RW artis. Bringer of the White may be sweet with Bosh! I didn't even see Whitey Bringer at first.

Yeah, RW artis is shaping up. I've put in some GW weenie stuff. Hmmmm... I guess I need more green weenies actually to go with aluren and collected company. There's also a white sacrifice theme that meshes with the other sac theme and the white weenies.

Spoils has errata to be "artifacts and/or creatures", by the way.
Between players needing to remember the errata, and the card being a little confusing about whether you can choose a mana cost for X that is less than the number of creatures in a graveyard, perhaps Spoils of Evil would be more readable and playable?

White had all these creatures sacrificing themselves and coming back to life, but I didn't see a wincon in there yet? If that was actually a problem, this might go towards fixin it.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Still not entirely sure what black is trying to do. There is a fair bit of reanimator stuff and delve, so I am just giving support to those strategies.

Y'all are taking too long. Imma gonna give you some more time.

Yeah this one's a little slower going, mostly cuz me, 2gig, and Onder were kinda spamming the first thread to make sure it didn't die. :)

Now that it seems reasonable to expect the cube will get finished, I'm tryna let other peeps contribute more evenly. Posting once or twice a day, ish. Also I'm busy trying to make a Shadowrun character and deal with some planning and legal shit. I'll add the latest cards to the cube sometimeish soonishly!

Warrior's Oath is fucking bananas. (also, pun received) :p