3 Cards at a Time Cube! (FINISHED!)

THE MANA CURVE

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcurve/27036

Items of note: We have no creature one-drops in {W} or {U} so far. Also, {U} and {B} probably do not need any more 1 drop noncreatures, they have a ton. {G} has a nice even spread of different CMC spells.

The cube appears to currently have 138 cards in it, so I clearly messed something up at some point don't know how to divide by three. We're fine.

I've moved the lands to their relevant color sections for what I hope is clarity.

More fun with proliferate! (I just realized proliferate works with Myth Realized. Neat.)

I don't think proliferate works with suspend (in case that's what you were going for). It says permanents in the reminder text. I don't think suspended spells count as permanents. :(

I don't think proliferate works with suspend (in case that's what you were going for). It says permanents in the reminder text. I don't think suspended spells count as permanents. :(
Damn, you're right. Oh well.
These guys always bring a lot of fun to my cube, so I hope it does the same to yours.
Thanks for the additions! To link card images, simply put [Cl] and [/CI] around a card name. No hyperlinks needed!

Dammit shamizy now you've got me on the Warrior train! Which happens to me pretty much daily so at least I'm getting frequent rider miles or something.

Also yes more Fires, great pick Onderzeebot. Ugh, almost time for another round of typing.

More delve love...or it mill?
Laboratory maniac says yes. Everything in a graveyard is love for one reason or another. (I think folk'll generally be filling their own yards more than their opponents, though it's certainly possible to mill out, say, a Jund opponent if you drafted a self-mill deck and failed to draft Lab Man.)
There. Now there's at least one viable archetype. . . can we make a storm deck possible too?
I'm against it but I'm not actually in charge. ;) I'm just the custodian! There's certainly the beginnings of a U/R "spells matter" deck in this cube, but it remains to be seen whether those cards go more strongly down the prowess / guttersnipe path, Storm, or even build around that one "whenever you flashback a spell, zap your opponent for 2 damage" enchantment.

Edit: I will say this, all the discard/selfmill means that there's room for an almost infinite amount of Flashback stuff. I wish Scavenge cards were a little more pushed, it's basically a weak Flashback, but the mana price on most of those scavenge effects makes it more of a "late game mana dump" than something you'll be using often or soon. We gots plenty of creature recursion though so scavenge won't be all that badly missed. Lots of cmc=2 and cmc=3 stuff will be returning to the battlefield - even if they never were on the battlefield in the first place!