3 Cards at a Time Cube! (FINISHED!)

Link: THE CURRENT MANA CURVE

{W} - Creatures (17) Non Creatures (8)
{U} - Creatures (13) Non Creatures (18)
{B} - Creatures (13) Non Creatures (16)
{R} - Creatures (15) Non Creatures (13)
{G} - Creatures (16) Non Creatures (15)
{X} - Creatures (6) Non Creatures (20)

Not counting the gold section (because gold cards sometimes just wheel all day and never go into a deck), we're at 80 creature spells and 90 non-creature spells. Though some of those "non-creature" spells make tokens, so I should probably move those around.

What is ULD? I tried googling it, and ended up being linked to this thread lol.

Utility Land Draft. There's a semi-confusing but very detailed forum thread about it, and there's also an article about it on the websitey portion. The thing you get to when you click the big logo in the top left.

I linked to one of these things in my first post, I think? I certainly intended to.

The short of it is that, if you're booster drafting in-person, you take turns picking a land from the ULD after each pack, then you pick one more at the end of the draft. So 4 lands total.

Drafting online, it's much simpler to just take turns calling dibs on all 4 cards in a row at the end of the draft, in chat. Drafting takes long enough online.

I thought we were making card choices which work with the previous poster's choices? I don't see the connection, lol.
Eh, it's a suggestion more than a rule. Those things appear to be there for proliferate, or general aggro?

HEY, what do your cards have to do with gemste's red cards?! WUT.

I thought we were making card choices which work with the previous poster's choices? I don't see the connection, lol.

It says "perhaps". I'm synergizing them with earlier posted stuff. When I came to the thread, there seemed to be a bit of a counters matter theme in jund, so I continued adding to that. Also, I didn't post white cards, so why would I be synergizing with three white cards?

That, too. I can see an argument for Fireblast + White Orchid, but that's about it.

Geez guys, was just a simple question with no malice whatsoever, so chill.

Eh, it's a suggestion more than a rule. Those things appear to be there for proliferate, or general aggro?

Pulse returns to hand as long as you pay life for mana with the Ogre.
White Orchid, as 2gig mentioned, loosely connects with Fireblast but it's mostly there for the land theme in the cube.
Castigate admittedly, has no connection, it's just a catch-all answer to other cards, ala Thoughtseize.

Also, I didn't post white cards, so why would I be synergizing with three white cards?

I don't understand that statement. White cards can't work with red cards, you mean?

Oh hey, that Pulse/Ogre trick is rather neat! Tho you will run out of {W}.

No worries cap'n, just yelling at strangers on the internet. That's how you survive out here! But no malice all around. :D

I don't understand that statement. White cards can't work with red cards, you mean?

I meant that since I posted two non-white multicolor cards, it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to synergize them with three white cards. Third one's multicolored it doesn't apply to that one; I just didn't.

Also, Orge+Pulse is a two card combo to pay WW for 1 life. I guess it's better than doing nothing with your mana... It's got potential if combined with on-instant/sorcery-cast triggers or on-lifegain triggers, but I don't really see either of those archtypes present as of yet. Maybe with a card that could shave a W off the cost...