General CBS

CK3JnGEWsAAKevY.jpg

I'm excited for this one.

When legendary creatures enter the battlefield, they are an immediate threat, possessing effects so powerful that they can alter the fundamental rules of Magic. In this Cube dominated by legendaries, a clash of titans—legendary against legendary—will be the most effective way to battle, comboing together huge splashy effects into an overwhelming onslaught against your opponent.

Effects so powerful? Titans? Splashy effects? Overwhelming onslaughts? What's Wizards' endgame this time, why are they talking shit about their own cube?

Would Mikeas, the Lunarch be lightyears more interesting/playable if he had "All creatures you control with power 3 or less have Vigilance" to go along with everything else he's already got going on?

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Would Mikeas, the Lunarch be lightyears more interesting/playable if he had "All creatures you control with power 3 or less have Vigilance" to go along with everything else he's already got going on?

I think he's fine, but even if only he had vigilence he'd be better

Tomorrow I compete in another coverage cube tournament and I believe this one may be for a title.
The prize also involves making a custom card and I wanted to know if there were any of mine that stood out to you lads. I believe the card will recieve some publicity and will be made available for cubers though a partnership myles has struck and I was thinking it might be fitting to lead with something elegant.

My other idea was a saucy dagger at the cube community in general by submitting vampire nighthawk with another name so they could cube two of them lol.

Aoret

Developer
I wanted to know if there were any of mine that stood out to you lads.

I've liked quite a few of your designs, but you've posted a lot and I'm a bit concerned I may be missing some good older stuff. It wasn't until recently that I hopped on Team Custom. Maybe it's worth making a thread? Repost like 5-10 of your own favorites and maybe others of us can chime in if we think one of your designs was unfairly left out of your list? I'm definitely willing to participate in some discussion on this and I agree that it's a great opportunity to lead with something which looks really good. I just don't have the time this weekend to put in the research that a question like this deserves (although I am meaning to comb back through that entire thread someday...)