General CBS

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I'ld totally vote for one of your favorites if you put up a poll Lucas :)

If you're going to pick a card to duplicate, there must be more interesting additions than Vampire Nighthawk. Is anyone here who's breaking singleton running more than one? I'm not. Brainstorm would be a good candidate though :)

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Maybe? It'd be a good card certainly, but I'm not sure I need an efficient colorless lifelinker with removal protection built in

It'd probably be less opressive

Usually not one for alters, but a friend of mine made this and gave it to me. Keeping it in my cube forever.

11992478_10207548231369109_800870009_n.jpg

Someone on here was talking about Cremate being like a black Brainstorm (in jest, I believe) and it got me thinking, what about a red Brainstorm? Would it be doable with this new temporary draw thing that Red does?

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Someone on here was talking about Cremate being like a black Brainstorm (in jest, I believe) and it got me thinking, what about a red Brainstorm? Would it be doable with this new temporary draw thing that Red does?
If you mean a red draw spell, yes. If you mean a card that redefines legacy, probably not

Inspire
R
Instant
Draw three cards, then exile four cards from your hand. Until the end of your next turn, you mast cast these cards from exile.

This might be busted out the wazoo, but basically, you're looking for card the plays like Faithless Looting but slightly stronger in terms of selection/card advantage.

CML

Contributor
Scepter of Fugyoo

This joke inspired by growing up with Bach and giggling halfway through a partita when it was time for "Fugyoo Two"

Guys, I usually don't advertise shit, but I've been using pucatrade the last few days to get rid of junk and I've somehow amassed like $80 credit. Pretty sure that's my Cube singles fund for the next few months. Use it, it's easy, and you can get $5 credit by just filling out some stuff.

After looking a year for a Spanish Sorin, Lord of Innistrad (It's called SENOR DE INNISTRAD. How could I not), some dude hooked me up with one like the very next morning through that site. It was amazing. So yeah, def try it out. If nothing else, use that $5 credit to get yourself something!