Sets [MCD] Theros previews

I want to see Reverent Hunter in Action, and Gift of immortality might inspire some wicked cube decks. echanting some kind of mulldrifter for permanent recurring gain seems like a win-win situation to me. Bow of nylea is very intresting. now only to hope that the heap or random modes adds up to being very playable.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
!!!

what has two thumbs and goes well with Haze of Rage?

1238177_10151656483377918_1637880101_n.jpg

BTC8t6lCQAA8u3-.jpg:large
I like this in my boros section, though it might turn out to be horrendous and only confusing.

Edit: Resque all the mulldrifters from the underworld. and else i'll just gift them immortality.
Hammer of purporos is about everything i need. it's so fervor, so artifact, and so golem token.
Underworld cerberus reads bonkers, but can turn out quite dissapointing. Tripple-blocking for value all day long.

Dom Harvey

Contributor
i was answering Dom's question, since Akroan Crusader kinda does nothing when you cast haze of rage. they are pretty far away from eachother yes. Still would love to play this guy.

For Constructed:
this guy, Gut Shot, Mutagenic Growth, Slaughter Pact, Haze of Rage is... a lot of damage, for only 3 mana

EDIT: I FORGOT WOJEK SIREN!

CML

Contributor
haha omenspeaker is terrible, don't tell yourself otherwise. it's not better than augury owl and the owl was a decent draft common.

i love that the elspeth rewards weenies and costs 6 mana

most promising so far: chained to the rocks (the initial stages of project plateau), gift of immortality, curse of the swine

curving into T4 Cloudgoat -> T5 Big Elspeth sounds like something we are going to be seeing.

I also cannot wait to see someone pump a creature to make sure it dies to elspeth.

There are a lot of cards out there with seriously mixed feelings about elspeth. Like grave titan, I think Lark likes her though.

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Vanquish the Foul is a serious candidate for worst card ever printed.

Let's take a completely not overpowered 2 mana instant, downgrade it to sorcery, up the mana by 4 and the compensate, add scry 1.

Amazing.

Vanquish the Foul is a serious candidate for worst card ever printed.

Let's take a completely not overpowered 2 mana instant, downgrade it to sorcery, up the mana by 4 and the compensate, add scry 1.

Amazing.

It's totally removal for in limited, where creatures will be monstrous or have other creatures hanging off them by the neck for +4/+4; I'm sure it'll have it's uses.