General Print this Wizards! (So I can put it in my cube)

Dude - {2}{G}
Flash
When ~ enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.
3/2

Hammer - {1}{R}
Sorcery
~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
If you cast one or more spells before ~ this turn, draw a card.

Hammer - {1}{R}
Sorcery
~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
If you cast one or more spells before ~ this turn, deal 4 damage to target creature or player instead.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Here you go Lucre!

Cloistered Contemplation.png

Tweaked Podmother a bit. Thanks Bumbeh for figuring out why it should be 1/3. At those stats I felt it was a bit lacking though, so I threw on an extra ability.

Podmother.png

How about this Suifnoc?

Fated Flames.png Wood Weird.png

Attachments

• Cloistered Contemplation.png
    Cloistered Contemplation.png
    108 KB · Views: 3
  • Podmother.png
    Podmother.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
Everything just got violently shifted to another plane without warning - the battlefield is all tossed about helter-skelter! Flavor text could help make that clearer but the card has 6 lines already.

I guess "nonland permanents" or even just creatures would probably be sufficient. But I feel like if you just dragged a bunch of lands across planes with you, they might be a little out of sorts.

{5}{U}
Creature - Elemental
Flash, flying
When NAME leaves play, draw a card.
Evoke {1}{U}
4/4

Austerity Measures {1}{U/R}
Instant
Search your library for any number of land cards then draw a card sucka.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
That leaves Beastbrother and... black-thing-cousin?

I already had the Podmother above (and below, so you don't have to scroll), which spawned these designs. Couldn't think of anything snazzy for black, but I think this is at least playable, if not very exciting (also, Skullbrother is a silly name for an insect).

Podmother.png Skullbrood.png

Another Card Draw Pump Guy - {1}{U}
Whenever you draw a card, choose one -
-Put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
-~ gains flying until end of turn.
1/1

Okay ladies and gents. Let's see Elspeth Returned - a creature with no spark, black obviously. And Elspeth Unchained, just her spark/soul planeswalking around free of her mortal tether. Mebbe white, mebbe colorless, maybe even red? (she's gotta be pissed about that god taking her out)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I just realized Podmother goes infinite with Soul Warden. That's probably a bad thing. Possible solutions:

"Whenever you gain life for the first time each turn, choose one -"
"Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step."
Don't cube it together with Soul Warden.

I can put up a high res when I'm behind my laptop later today :)

I don't care if I'm late to the party, I'm contributing to the "good 7 drop dragon" design game.

Riptide Hellkite, 5RR

Flying

When ~ etb, you may discard any number of cards for X. Draw X cards and deal X damage to target creature or player, where X is the number of cards discarded this way.

5/5