Sets (RNA) Ravnica Allegiance Spoilers

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
This one ain't for my cube (wrong colors), but it seems beyond great in an aggressive BR deck!

5D0E5CEB-6F61-4B25-9018-220904AB8AE1.jpeg

Fireblade Artist {B}{R}
Creature - Human Shaman
Haste
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice a creature. If you do, ~ deals 2 damage to target opponent or planeswalker.
2/2

This looks fun
priestofforgottengods.jpg

biogenicooze.jpg

We're approaching peak Mark Rosewater in this set, between the oozes and the puns :p

I do like this card though. It's quite vulnerable, but it grows horizontally and vertically, and triple green isn't too easy.

Is it just me or do most of the cards in this set feel like they were designed for Commander?

Is it just me or do most of the cards in this set feel like they were designed for Commander?

This does feel like the Commander 2018 product commander folks were promised but never delivered, doesn't it? And I do hope for the sake of limited, that enchantment removal is plentiful at common. There's still a lot of the set unspoiled so I'm still pretty hopeful given their past couple set designs.

Love some of the mechanics though and have a lengthy list of cube additions so can't complain. Also, whoever is in charge of Rakdos' flavor this set, somebody give them just the biggest cookie physically possible -- they deserve it.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Dominaria, Core 2019, and now both Ravnica sets have provided such a treasure trove of cube playables for lower and mid-powered lists, and I am just so, so happy to see the game on proper footing again after the multitude of missteps in the past few years

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, I loved the heck out of Kaladesh, Amonkhet, and even Ixalan for my cube, and then they released the crown jewel Dominaria! :)

macabremockery.jpg

Wow!! A fun rakdos gold card that isn't just a pure aggro card. This seems like it would fit great in those removal dense bolt/doomblade midrange decks. Trade some of their guys, then reanimate the best one.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
macabremockery.jpg

Wow!! A fun rakdos gold card that isn't just a pure aggro card. This seems like it would fit great in those removal dense bolt/doomblade midrange decks. Trade some of their guys, then reanimate the best one.

Since it's until EoT, I'm not sure I'd want this in a pure removal deck. it'd just act like a player only burn spell, unless you hit something with a nonsense ETB trigger

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
If you want a more permanent effect, there's always:

Also targets your own graveyard, so you don't need a cooperative opponent ;)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Couple of interesting cards left.

40E5DF42-AE2E-4C44-8117-725A85E316E1.jpeg 8600DF44-9AB0-456F-B43E-808DD7F152E2.jpeg 5361B1DC-EE53-4884-AAEC-70E4EBEA3753.jpeg 33080084-7E5B-4D1C-941C-13C29FC581E0.jpeg

Not sure that these are impactful enough, but the Goblin looks good with equipment. Very nice Raging Goblin variant. Undercity Scavenger puts a pretty big body on the board, that might just be good enough in combination with the scry 2. I have less faith in the other two, but thought their design was neat anyway.