General Cockatrice cube draft?

Which cubes are you most interested in drafting, and when? Choose any that sound good.

• FlowerSunRain's cube

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Eldrazi Domain cube

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • CML's Cube

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Grillo's Innistrad 360 cube

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Eric Chan's cube

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The Etherium Astrolabe

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The Dandy Cube (is it even possible to draft custom cards online?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time: Friday 1/23 8 pm MST

• Time: Saturday 1/24 5 pm MST

• Time: Saturday 1/24 7 pm MST

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments, guys, though, I'm not convinced the deck is as good as you guys make it out to be. Pretty sure it folds like a cheap tent to Dom's mass mess of tokens. Like Dom, I felt like I didn't know what was going on at all during the draft, until maybe the latter half of pack two.

bumbeh - do you still have your decklist? I'd be curious to see what you were up to, because I often couldn't tell if you were cutting me hard off blue, or if the packs just broke weird.

bumbeh - do you still have your decklist? I'd be curious to see what you were up to, because I often couldn't tell if you were cutting me hard off blue, or if the packs just broke weird.
Okay, but I'm REALLY embarrassed about this deck. Like, I only ever get to draft with 2 - 4 people, so I honestly feel sorry for the person who had to waste time playing against me, lol.

But, since you asked, here's v2 of my deck. V1 was URb, but I sideboarded out the artifacts and brought in a {W} splash to dodge Dom's low-cost arti removers.

http://pastebin.com/AUuL1Rhj

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Wow. Tattermunge Maniac and Reckless Waif look so out of place in that deck. The 3+ mana part of the deck looks sweet though!

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Ah, ok, so you didn't cack my Delvers. ;) They just weren't in the pool!

Eh, nothing to be embarrassed about. All the more reason to draft in a few weeks again!

VibeBox

Contributor
im gonna be trying to coax people into it p much every weekend.
i've been spending so much time on cockatrice lately anyway