Sets BNG Spoilers

Whenever you set up a room for a draft, all the players in that draft can communicate through the interface. As far as utility land drafts are concerned the best way would be to load the draft decks then individually add the right cards. Most Cockatrice members won't want to go through the trouble though so it would have to be a riptidelab party. Cockatrice is one of the few places where I can say the thing I hate the most is the people on it.
yeah those people are AWFUL both in terms of gameplay and personality

Is it possible to cube draft on that program?
you can use a site to do the drafting and then do the playing on cockatrice. idk about utility land draft, i guess you could handle that through skype because theres no hidden info

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
yeah those people are AWFUL both in terms of gameplay and personality

you can use a site to do the drafting and then do the playing on cockatrice. idk about utility land draft, i guess you could handle that through skype because theres no hidden info

Could you handle it through, say, a Cockatrice chatroom? Do they have those?

Could you handle it through, say, a Cockatrice chatroom? Do they have those?
sort of, you can make a game for enough people and then chat in the little box but its not really.... good for that

honestly the whole program is much much more usable w/ the assistance of skype because you can just say "i play X" and act more like you are playing w/ paper instead of fiddling around having to explain stuff in a chatbox