General CBS

Why not wishing? It is kind of like searching but then a lot quicker. The remainder of the deck can then be anything you want, only have 15 sideboard cards ready.
That leaves 3 battles, 3 golden wish, 4 death wish, 4 burning wish, 4 wish in your deck and 1 battle and 1 golden wish in your sideboard. That gives 18 battles in your deck. Is that enough?

Why not wishing? It is kind of like searching but then a lot quicker. The remainder of the deck can then be anything you want, only have 15 sideboard cards ready.
That leaves 3 battles, 3 golden wish, 4 death wish, 4 burning wish, 4 wish in your deck and 1 battle and 1 golden wish in your sideboard. That gives 18 battles in your deck. Is that enough?
Thanks! I now have a premodern deck I want to build.

You're not doing tutoring, but is cascading / scrying allowed?
Sure. There's no searching only because I don't want to spend all day shuffling. In fact, I think scry cantrips are going to be essential to smooth out the horrendous variance that comes with the deck size. Any plan involving cascading into a Visions or Rhinos, however, would take too long with the deck size.
While this is a decent solution to not wanting to shuffle all day, I'm very concerned about taking two turns off to Golden Wish into Battle or needing 8 total mana to slam it off Wish. That said, you forgot Granted on Fae of Wishes.
I mean, if you want the memeiest deck...

4x Throes of Chaos
1x Tibalt's Trickery
1x Battle of Wits
224x Mountains

16% of the time it works every time!

EDIT: On second thought, I'm pretty sure the combo turn violates the Geneva Convention. So maybe don't.
While I appreciate how ridiculous this is, I think it goes against the spirit of what I'd like to do here lol.

I think it's going to be some sort of midrange or control deck. Some ideas I have are Yorion Battle Blink, UGx Draw Go with Growth Spiral and Joint Exploration, UGx Enchantress, some sort of Sultai graveyard deck that can't deck out and can Regrowth Battle, and an idea I discarded after a moment of thought... 5C Battle of Shrines...

I wonder... does embedding YouTube clips work on RTL?
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx01YtZq-ieAfO1Uz95BDcZtdTC-EFuQ8S

Looks like I can't embed the clip, only the full video starting at a certain timestamp.

What about shorts...

https://youtube.com/shorts/X0AjhYvBiF0?feature=share

Shorts appear to work, but only if you set up the (MEDIA=youtube) box beforehand and directly copy the video ID into the embed. The automatic tool doesn't recognize them.

@Jason Waddell @James Stevenson would it be possible to make embedding YouTube clips and shorts function on the site?

Does anyone know if the Warhammer 40K cards are going to get MTG equivalents the same way that the Stranger Things cards did? Also, welcome back to spoiler season.

I believe that only applies to UB cards released as secret lairs to deal with complaints about gameplay exclusivity primarily. I don't think they're going to provide an in-universe equivalent for the entire lotr set they're making, for instance.

Does anyone know if the Warhammer 40K cards are going to get MTG equivalents the same way that the Stranger Things cards did? Also, welcome back to spoiler season.
Some of them might be reprinted in Magic form if there is a demand for them in the future (although looking at the set so far the chances of that seem a bit slim). In the event that something with a copyrighted non-magic type gets a reprint, it will have a totally new type which will count as the previous type. It's a bit inelegant, but I have a feeling they won't be doing this very often.

I believe that only applies to UB cards released as secret lairs

Yeah, that's the only thing I found, which kind of stinks. Thanks! Also, Train, I read that today too, and it definitely felt like MaRo trying to head off arguments, lol.

Actually, now that I think about it, that whole article felt like Games Workshop was holding a gun to his head and telling him to smile for the camera. It was weirdly long and a much harder sell than even MaRo usually goes for.

Which duals are the worst ones in a greedy 4-5 color deck compared to a more typical 2.5 color deck?

I have some ideas, but don't want to sway the opinion.