General Fight Club

In my Cube Occasionals I have room for a cycle of tricolor cards and I need help with Temur.

At first I thought Song was a slam dunk, because of landfall decks being g/u and often splashing r anyways.
Buuut Intet is also really cool and could be more widely useful for decks.
What you think?

I'm not totally convinced Song will always pay off, but it's waaaay more interesting.

6/6 for 6 with no ETB that needs mana spent on the attack isn't terribly appealing for a tricolor card. I'd rather run Rorix Bladewing or something.

Can't you just make them Cube Even More Occasionals and try both?

I really like Guided Passage as a design, but it seems like it will take all day to resolve.

Genesis Ultimatum seems fine in a normal Temur deck that's mostly creatures, but I think you're way better off with Tooth and Nail or See the Unwritten as similar effects that don't have such a prohibitive mana cost.

I need to cut one from both fights:

Pretty sure this is just a fight between the 5 drops. Is Bolas too powerful vs is Sol too boring? Remember, this is The Black Cube. The mana cost shouldn't be an issue and Sol is unblockable and has the potential to trigger many times.

I'm more open to walkers lately and I'm pretty sure Windgrace is a fair one, between the nice looting effect and optional ramp. I expect this comes down to dragon preference? I could be wrong.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I think Nicol Bolas is the easy cut here. Nowhere else is Sol'Kanar going to be as impactful as it is here, and it's a damn fine Baneslayer in your cube!

For the Jund fight I think you're right, it comes down to which dragon you want. I think there's two that are more interesting than what you are offering though...

I would never cut Sol'Kanar, it being a very strong card in your cube is unique, fun and far better than an efficient planeswalker or whatever. I would just cut Bolas, which is a less interesting card than all others.

Alright, RIP Bolas.

I had originally dismissed Korvald when spoiled, but I was at a lower power level then. I think he's probably the correct third card right now.

I can’t imagine a world where i would want to cut Charming Prince. But the versatility of Skyfisher is also really nice because you can do a lot more with it than just blinking critters.
What other blink effects are you running?

I can’t imagine a world where i would want to cut Charming Prince. But the versatility of Skyfisher is also really nice because you can do a lot more with it than just blinking critters.
What other blink effects are you running?
Flickerwisp in white.
A bunch of bounce spells in blue like Waterfront Bouncer and Barrin, Tolarian Archmage.
Erratic Portal

I don't run many cards worth blinking that aren't creatures. There's Parallax Wave, Tangle Wire and Propethic Prism, but that's it. I also run Guilded Drake, which is a very strong blink target.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Do note that one of those three noncreature cards you want to bounce is white, which is a point in favor of the Skyfisher. I don't think you run Oketra's Monument, but that is another card that could swing this fight in either direction, depending on whether you're into super synergistic pairs like that. Of the two though, Charming Prince is never a bad card, as the scry 2 mode is always going to be relevant, especially in a color that's starving for library manipulation.