Guess the Magic Art!

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
7. Is silly.

That last hint made be go off the rails a bit too much. I searched through all artifacts in the early sets. Then searched for 'rock', then 'stone' then realised I had no idea what that last hint meant.
So I went to the previous hint and searched all the walls, still nothing. Then for some reason I searched for build and found it. I was not expecting this to come from a blue card. Curse you Onder. Curse you.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
7. Is silly.

That last hint made be go off the rails a bit too much. I searched through all artifacts in the early sets. Then searched for 'rock', then 'stone' then realised I had no idea what that last hint meant.
So I went to the previous hint and searched all the walls, still nothing. Then for some reason I searched for build and found it. I was not expecting this to come from a blue card. Curse you Onder. Curse you.

You have to admit though, in hindsight all three hints make sense :p Well done though!

I'll post a new one shortly.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
I'll pump out some more so Onderzeeboot has some to go for as well.
Gatherer doesn't hate you guys. But I do :p
mITXcVl.png
kJkb0zf.png
xoMUULE.png
QUy9Imb.png
ZqqfVgy.png

bbH5VSv.png
se69TLO.png
TKGERh7.png
4snQfam.png
IwXAcJg.png

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Super secret hint for 18:
its not in a set

You could just guess the card, instead of trying to get others to guess it, since you know what it is :p

Also, I just give what Gatherer gives me. Except basic lands (as that would be a little unfair) and some that I don't think people will get at all (I mean, in the last lot I got Savannah. There is almost nothing on that card that will help you recognise it).

You recognised the card, so it couldn't have been that unfair? ;)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

That one was mean! But I recognized it as Mirage grass :)

I felt if I gave you any of the person it would be a little too obvious. I thought that the landscape also looked very Mirage-esque, so I thought someone would go through the Mirage cards and find it. Although in saying that, that person I was thinking of was almost 100% going to be you :p

So at this point the unsolved cards are: 2,3,6,8,9,14.
Apparently my cards were easier :p

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Ok, time for some hints!

Has improvised weapons proficiency.
Hurt or heal?
The horror!
Won a pro tour. No, seriously!
Defaced.