Sets [KLD] Kaladesh Spoilers Thread

we're not gonna talk about the two mechanics?
so anyone else remember that time i asked if anyone had any custom experience counter cards and everyone said it would be bad and dumb well,
aetherworksmarvel.jpg

um,
ovalchasedragster.jpg

edit: er i got ninja'd

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member

Can't wait to play some Pokemon! This is a pretty sweet mechanic. Honestly think they could've made this work with charge counters, but I like this mechanic too. Important difference is that you get energy counters. Probably won't put this in my cube, tho.... don't need another cost symbol..... :oops:

Wow this is such an Eldrazi Domain card

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Also, dwarves are back. In white! Gremlins are back, in red, and they look way cute :) And black has a completely new race. No zombies confirmed!

Sahili Rai:

Interesting PW.

Cons: Does not impact board, does not protect herself. Low loyalty. Cannot remove creatures.

Pros: Excellent ultimate. Abilities are interesting. Abilities are not bad. Abilities are flexible. 3 mana.

Verdict: Will be put into my cube. A bit awkward, since Dack Fayden is already a 3 mana izzet walker... maybe I swap him out for this?

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
This is kind of a novel way to design high cc creatures without having to have ETB triggers. Real beating for sorcery speed removal; reminds me a bit of living weapon.

So far, I'm excited about Skysovereign and more interesting uses of energy. Fabricate is continuing the trend of really dumb mechanics with +1/+1 counters.