Sets [KLD] Kaladesh Spoilers Thread

combustiblegearhulk.jpg

Huge first striking body with browbeat. Your opponent gets to choose the most favorable to them, you ancestral recalling, or probably flame axing them.

manacrypt.jpg
gauntletofpower.jpg
hangarbackwalker.jpg
1473691265938.jpg

eidt: ding ding, this just in. Expeditions are back! Now with 100% artifacts. "The masterpiece series".

manacrypt.jpg
gauntletofpower.jpg
hangarbackwalker.jpg
1473691265938.jpg

eidt: ding ding, this just in. Expeditions are back! Now with 100% artifacts. "The masterpiece series".

They will be doing this every set from now on, and I am very pleased by it. These will drive down the price of non mythic standard cards by eating into the EV of standard packs, which is a good thing. This is also where we will likely see the much needed reprints like the 'damnation' reprint.

My only complaint is that I do not have nearly enough money to be buying a set of these for my cube every set.... ugh. :p

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Jeez! Sweet spoilers today! I'm on a strict non foil policy, but these expeditions are excellent for driving down normal prices and still gorgeous to look at :) The red Gearhulk does not disappoint either, what a sweet punisher card :D Gorgeos basic lands as well! And on top of it all the chilli peppermint brownies I baked today are super delicious! ;)

Dammit! I almost didn't want the Red Gearhulk to be attractive to me... Now I gotta make another tough decision???

The decision:
combustiblegearhulk.jpg

good new artifact creatures. seems just at the right level even though they are in colors. was trying out a whole bunch of underwhelming junk before this

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
636092776867344855.png

How do you feel about 3 power 1 drops? I'm not enthralled with the ones that don't require additional mana. They make Kird Ape feel bad. This guy seems situational enough that it might be ok. Strengthens Ancient Den out of the ULD. Benefits from stuff you'd run anyway in aggro like equips and porcelain legionnaire. Doesn't block well. Even in a well made deck, this is going to miss a decent amount of the time. Doesn't fly like the other 1 mana 3/2. Seems playable, but I'm not sure what environment wants it over the alternatives. Maybe mine, its not Nactyl (which is good).

#nice. And there's like a ton more! Way more than I thought there'd be (including all five gearhulks).
tumblr_odet8feX1O1s1q7ioo2_400.png

I'm usually not a fan of premium cards, whether they're foils or full-arts or whatever, but I have to say that the Kaladesh Inventions definitely catch my eye. I wish they came in non-foil versions.

Man I really love the art on all the Kaladeshi Inventions but really dislike the border. Can't decide if I really want that Solemn or really don't.

I think the problem I have with it is that it doesn't commit to either blending with the art or being a clear art/border delineation. You can see really clearly the square where the border belongs, but the art leaks into the border part. I think I'd prefer it if the border hadn't had such a clean square cut out of it for the art.