General "Looking for a card"-Thread

Help me get my juices flowing... I want your really powerful synergies and/or combos (infinite or not). Probably looking for those 2nd-3rd tier combos. I already know Twin, Druid, etc, of course.
Or if anyone knows a database for this kind of thing, that's cool, too.

Erik:
https://riptidelab.com/forum/threads/the-selesnya-conclave-gw.1848/#post-81448

I'm a pretty big fan of the classic:
+
It's not infinite but going T3 Tog--> T4 Haven, Make a Drake,--> T5 Make More Drakes is pretty satisfying.

Hello everyone.
(This is my first post in the forum, i hope i post in the right thread.)
I design a cube with an ethernal peasant cube power level without a strict rarity restriction.
I hope you can give me some input.

I'm looking for one card in the white section to generate repeatable fodder for the aristocrats archetype.
I thought about:

Kjeldon Output (maybe too strong?)
Caribou Range
Recruit the Worthy (also good for spells-matter?)

What are your suggestions? Which one would you cube?

Attachments

• 62076309-93CB-4A27-9F2F-3C3EA2B92553.jpeg
    62076309-93CB-4A27-9F2F-3C3EA2B92553.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 17929A50-45B2-4576-A43D-BE28244080A0.jpeg
    17929A50-45B2-4576-A43D-BE28244080A0.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 10
  • 1F21F3DF-E737-4FF6-9ED6-79281DB32B54.jpeg
    1F21F3DF-E737-4FF6-9ED6-79281DB32B54.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello everyone.
(This is my first post in the forum, i hope i post in the right thread.)
I design a cube with an ethernal peasant cube power level without a strict rarity restriction.
I hope you can give me some input.

I'm looking for one card in the white section to generate repeatable fodder for the aristocrats archetype.
I thought about:

Kjeldon Output (maybe too strong?)
Caribou Range
Recruit the Worthy (also good for spells-matter?)

What are your suggestions? Which one would you cube?
I have no experience with Kjeldon Outpost, but I don't think it's too powerful by today's standards. Sacrificing a land is a real cost for that sort of effect, but 2 mana for one token is very reasonable.

Caribou Range is super weak, stay away.

Recruit the Worthy is expensive when being bought back but is a fairly reasonable card thanks to it's flexibility. Just note that if the game reaches a point where the player with Recruit the Worthy has 8 mana they can make 2 tokens per turn at instant speed and still hold up other spells. It comes up more often than you might think.

Arcane Savant has proven to be a bit over the top powerful in my cube, specifically with extra turn effects. I don't want to touch Clocknapper. What is the next most powerful blue ETB creature for blink/bounce support?

I might end up sticking with Savant but dropping the extra turn spells.

Just to clarify, these cards also cost no more than a single black mana to cast:

I still thank you for the answer :)

Anyone else wants to share some favorite black creatures with an easy to splash cost?