Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Image.ashx

This dude looks pretty cool.

hire me wizards i can make people mad at their rares too

Pyroclastic Cyclone {3}{R}{R}{R}
Enchantment
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a permanent at random. Each player that sacrificed a noncreature permanent this way reveals the top card of his or her library and may put it on the battlefield if it shares a type with the sacrificed permanent.

Screamstorm {5}{R}{R}
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, each player discards two cards at random and then draws two cards. For each card a player discards a card this way, Screamstorm deals damage to that player equal that card’s converted mana cost.

Whenever an attacking creature is blocked, those creature's controllers exchange control of those creatures at end of combat.

Not that that actually functions as written, but you get my point.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
We're All Mountain Goats 4RR
Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player may put a rock counter on target land, then have target creature gain mountainwalk until end of turn.
Lands with rock counters on them are Mountains. When We're All Mountain Goats leaves play, remove all rock counters from all lands.

CML

Contributor
Strange and Bad 1RRRR
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you do, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a sorcery card, then exile that card and you may cast it until end of turn.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a sorcery card. If you do, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal and artifact card, then exile that card and you may cast it until end of turn.
Whenever you play a sorcery card from exile, you get an extra upkeep step after this one.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Strange and Bad 1RRRR
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you do, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a sorcery card, then exile that card and you may cast it until end of turn.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard a sorcery card. If you do, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal and artifact card, then exile that card and you may cast it until end of turn.
Whenever you play a sorcery card from exile, you get an extra upkeep step after this one.

Half should trigger on your upkeep, half on their upkeep

and no untap shenanigans

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Uh my bad:
Image.ashx

Totally didn't realize this triggered on casting. Is this a card? Genesis Wave was almost a card, and this seems way sweeter.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, it only puts one of them onto the field. I'm dumb again. Carry on. This card is really challenging my literacy.

Oh, it only puts one of them onto the field. I'm dumb again. Carry on. This card is really challenging my literacy.
The "cascade" is an uncounterable permanent (or a Stifle target). It's a big green spell that is good against counterspells, also a scalable fatty that doesn't want to be cheated into play.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
At what minimum X value do you want to cast this guy at? Genesis Wave was often X = 6, though once you went above that it scaled ridiculously well.