Site News RiptideLab on YouTube

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
So, what I'm really interested in is printing high quality nonfoil customs, but I'm guessing that's a lot harder than getting foils of existing cards :)

So, what I'm really interested in is printing high quality nonfoil customs, but I'm guessing that's a lot harder than getting foils of existing cards :)
Well, it depends on how much you want to spend in terms of time and money. If you have more money than time, there's some people in the bootlegmtg Reddit that you can hire to setup a custom order for you, from what I can recall. You probably just need to have good quality versions of your customs.
Otherwise, you can try to do the whole MPC setup by yourself. Didn't look that complicated last time I checked, but your mileage may vary.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
It's mostly that printing proxies on my home printer also works and is really cheap :) I am working on that blue cube LadyMapi suggested though, and for that I would need a bunch of original duals and fetches...

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Love it! I opted for non-foil as well, and they've turned out wonderfully.
I love what this opens up in terms of possibility space for what your cards look like:

Screenshot 2021-05-15 140623.png
I opted for these frames. I wanted to make sure each land cycle had its own distinct look so drafters could tell them apart better at a glance.
I'm less than satisfied with the arts chosen for the og duals, but I don't have the skills to offer up an alternative myself.

There's some crazy ones out there:
1621102138978.png
Classical art

1621102157835.png
Magic but different

1621102197592.png
Oldish school (Is this oddessy frame?)

And speaking of using tons of fetchlands, I'm just setting up my next cube, and I'm going for 4 playsets of fetchlands, with a dedicated slot in each booster!
I also read in the video comments that someone made the common snow duals available to be added like basic lands and I loved the idea. Not sure if it's someone in the forums, but it's an awesome idea!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
If you're on Spotify...

spotify.png

It's distributed via Anchor, so it should be distributed elsewhere (Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Breaker) automatically, but I don't really use any of those so I'm not sure if it's up yet. Apparently it takes some time for things to get approved and distributed everywhere.