General [STX] Strixhaven Spoilers

My favorite variant:

Friday: Stream to kick things of with large amount of spoilers
Saturday -> Saturday: Few spoilers every day (and all around the clock; not only during American daytime)
Sunday: Large amount of spoilers

= 10 days of spoilers and no pauses

torrentsculptor.jpg
flamethrowersonata.jpg

Speaking of overlooked cards:

stormkilnartist1.jpg

wyh7hu5uiup61.png

This guy looks kinda sweet.

This is great, like a white version of Vendilion Clique. Delaying a Wrath effect on curve, and with evasion, is really good and the tax isn't reliant on the body sticking around ala Kitesail Freebooter. Human so it slots in well into Champion of the Parish W/x Aggro decks and a nice blinkable on curve body for U/W Blink shenanigans with Soulherder and Yorion, Sky Nomad. Nice card to flip off a Winota, Joiner of Forces trigger as well. Quite splashable at 2W while also being reasonable at a 3/1 body. Excellent design.

I guess the flavor of Boros this time around is "ancestors", so seems like we'll be getting a lot of weenie reanimation and flashback effects? I'm all for it!

We have a new cycle of common dual lands in Lorehold Boros, Silverquill Orzhov, Witherbloom Golgari, Quandrix Simic and Prismari Izzet. Wizards have called them Scry lands although we already use that name for a rare cycle. Or are they called Scry Temples?

A05CB268-E067-4106-9B81-61851121BED8.png

Wildfire devils who? Seriously though, this is a perfect marriage for ym double strike and spells themes! Could be a bit pushed for certain situations.
efreetflamepainterp.jpg

spiritsummoning.jpg
illuminatehistory.jpg

Another couple of lesson cards. I could easily see playing these if there are enough good Learn cards in the set.

semestersend.jpg

Neat blink-based wrath protection spell. This is probably playable somewhere.

Hopefully a nerdy high schooler or, better yet, a nerdy middle schooler.

On topic, these look GREAT. I might even have to run the Lorehold dragon. This is everything I've wanted for RW and then some. And with the Secret Archive too? Best set of 2021 material.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Wildfire devils who? Seriously though, this is a perfect marriage for ym double strike and spells themes! Could be a bit pushed for certain situations.
efreetflamepainterp.jpg
At 4 mana I can't see this being pushed. Discarding Anger and Cruel Ultimatum with a Faithless Looting against an unsuspecting opponent is going to be the dream, I suspect. Magical Christmas Land scenarios aside, your opponent is going to see this coming most of the time, and most shouldn't have any trouble either removing this or putting a blocker in the way with more than 2 toughness.