General Timespiral Remastered Timeshifts

So, in Time Spiral remastered we will get modern cards in the classic frame. I know here are some people who prefered it, me personally, I haven't been so excited for something since they announced Return to Ravnica. So, for now, we already got these three spoiled:

For my cube, none of these are interesting, but it is said, that we will get an entire sheet with those, so we can expect 80+ more cards. So, I thought it would be fun (and help bridging the spoiler free time) to speculate and/or make some wishes. So, if you're also a fan of old school fantasy aesthetics, feel free to join me!

Here is part one of my personal wish list, only including cards that I expect to have a chance to make it:

Can you share a link?

Edit: Oh sorry, my bad. I thought this was news and that I couldn’t find any on it.

So, in Time Spiral remastered we will get modern cards in the classic frame. I know here are some people who prefered it, me personally, I haven't been so excited for something since they announced Return to Ravnica. So, for now, we already got these three spoiled:

For my cube, none of these are interesting, but it is said, that we will get an entire sheet with those, so we can expect 80+ more cards. So, I thought it would be fun (and help bridging the spoiler free time) to speculate and/or make some wishes. So, if you're also a fan of old school fantasy aesthetics, feel free to join me!
Well, I'd be willing to bet we see a lot of cards with art that at least kind of works with the original border. I'm also going to guess that they use this space for a lot of high value reprints (Path and Chalice are eternal format staples, and even relentless rats is over $1 per card). So perhaps we will see some cards like:

I think many of the Invitational cards such as Snapcaster Mage and Bob could be given their original art featuring the faces of their designers. I don't think the more recent new art for these would look good with the old school frame. Force of Negation would be an exceptionally good reprint as a callback to Force of Will.

I also would not discount the idea that they create an old-border planeswalker frame for this set just for the fun of it. Imagine if we see:

I feel like I am the most hyped person on the internet for this :D
However, for completion's sake here is my wishlist part 3:

Time Spiral was cool because it brought many, many old cards into Standard. Basically as reprints but looking very old and ‘not updated’ like most cards would be if they were reprints in a Standard legal set.

Planar Chaos was cool because it took many, many old cards into Standard but changed them a bit. Most changed colors (Most noteworthy is probably Damnation). They had a unique Planar Chaos frame with inverse colors (Not black text on colored background but white text on colored background.)

Future Sight was cool because it took a few future planned cards into Standard. It was suppose to give us the first Planeswalkers but testing had them pushed a few months to Lorwyn. Also a special card frame. Most noteworthy is probably Tarmogoyf

The new Time Spiral Remastered set is not Standard legal and thus it probably loses half the appeal if I were to guess. And I do believe the set is 100 % reprints and nothing like Planar Chaos and Future Sight, right? I hope with all my heart that you, Ravnic, get most or all the cards you’re looking for!

To be honest, I don't care all too much for the main set, but I will definitely try to attend the prerelease, if only to show them interest in classic frame cards.

That being said, time spiral block had a lot going on, even if you don't care for standard! It had so many mechanics and sweet nostalgic designs and throwbacks, it was not too different from modern horizons in that regard. I never really drafted time spiral and I am looking forward to finally do so.

Time Spiral drafting was my most succesful drafting block. I don’t really know why exactly but I have since suspected it to be because the block was extremely complex with all the mechanics.

I wish this set would do some Planar Chaos’ing and some Future Sight’ing as well as just reprints.

Time Spiral block story also had ‘The Mending’ which is the single most important event in MtG history by a large margin. Do we know when marketing and the hype train begins?

I assume a week or two after kaldheim's official release. But as far as I know we don't even have a concrete date for that.

Lotus Bloom has been spoiled as the release promo card for Time Spiral Remastered.

A11158F9-FD8F-414C-B2C8-5B7F7B01DE60.jpeg

Funny thing is: Lotus Bloom was also the release promo card back when original Time Spiral was released in 2006.

Aaand we finally have an exact date. I'd say pretty much two more month until the spoiler season will start. It will probably be short, as there are no new cards and they can only show off which cards are included in the main set and the timeshifted sheet.

Is this a real-life draft? I haven't played Magic in years and my experience with the community was awful, but I might be willing to go to a real-life draft if it's Time Spiral.

It is.

And there are very awesome people in this comunity as well. I'd highly recommend searching for those insteadvof giving up after a bad experience. You could try it twice ; )

Man, I would love to draft this. I missed Time Spiral block the first time around, and it would have been exactly my jam from everything I've read. But March is too soon for in person events again, at least here in the states.

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers too. I was playing during Time Spiral block, but I didn't know what limited was :(