General Timespiral Remastered Timeshifts

There's just one thing I wish for this set to happen:

WotC announcing basic lands generally being art from modern frame only ones in premodern frame.
So much potential.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I just learned it's only the time shifted cards that have the old border. I don't believe I run anything from Time Spiral, Planar Chaos, or Future Sight in my cube though that hasn't already been reprinted. Mana Tithe in the newest border would be sweet though!

Oh, wait! Edge of Autumn is in my cube! And Stuffy Doll! Those have been reprinted, but not in the most recent border!

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member

I probably should have spoiled it here first instead of reddit (check out that swag username of the poster). I still can't believe that this hadn't been seen anywhere else before when I found it.

So yeah, Possibly Tarmogoyf (from the box art), Stuffy Doll and Serra Avenger (from Booster pack arts). Unsure what the far left booster is, looks like a sliver, but unsure which one.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I probably should have spoiled it here first instead of reddit (check out that swag username of the poster). I still can't believe that this hadn't been seen anywhere else before when I found it.

So yeah, Possibly Tarmogoyf (from the box art), Stuffy Doll and Serra Avenger (from Booster pack arts). Unsure what the far left booster is, looks like a sliver, but unsure which one.

Nah man, get that Karma. You'll get enough RipLab likes for your 'Best Posts of 2021' thread.

This is not a drill, people:

Thraben-Inspector-216x302.jpg
Restoration-Angel-216x298.jpg

I'm happy with the time shifts they've picked so far. There's not a single bad card in the bunch. Even the filler cards are things people like and will want to play.