General We Make The Cube

landofMordor

Administrator
I've been tagged like five times, and so I figure I've got a lot of equity saved up for something exceptionally powerful:

Also, y'all quit raining on @TrainmasterGT's parade. We're all just enjoying this meme at our own speeds, and if you don't like the way he's enjoying it, then just don't necro his post to complain about it.

Edit: i forgot to tag new people... I choose @ossa and @Heymaker !

Last edited:
i know we OK’d cycles of fixing lands but would a cycle of cycling lands be kosher as well? i don’t mind to add them one by one but would save time if people are ok with it
EDIT: i’m talking specifically about the mono color cycling lands like the Heather Hudson beauts

Cube updated

Well it was certainly a mistake to accept the ‘Tag two’ rule. People are getting tagged more than they can keep up with. And Velrun has been on a permanent hiatus the last few days on a constant Cube Cobra update job :p This will change next time (2022)

The good thing with this thread is that we all get to learn each other’s names! :D I never knew the users machinablack, ossa, Moches, and Sheltem existed but I am very happy to get to see them a little more now! <3

ooooh I love the direction this is all going, we need a lot more artifacts and such, for now, I'm just going to put in

For the "low" chance of hitting the Ultimatums which might be a bit too scary, I also considered Maelstrom Colossus and Apex Devastator, but I guess "turbo" ramp clues is a thing now lol.
Tagging @MusicalBen and @dbs for extensive artifact support, please ;)

Last edited:
Oh, neat, I've been tagged!

I see Arcbound Ravager and Ion Storm in the list, so let's make this a thing!

I had like 4 or 5 other cards that'd I'd add, but this goes well with Japahn's second spell cards too, so it goes first.

I like how white is going the artifacts route! Though seems like we need to push that +1/+1 theme.

I'll tag @Velrun to see what you bring next, and @blacksmithy because Faithless Looting is a solid pick for any cube

However, the best thing I can do for the cube is let @TrainmasterGT pick a card for me, and then I tag @TrainmasterGT and @Jason Waddell
Also, @TrainmasterGT you should probably shape things a bit - you do have all of the vision! Also, Hey! @Heymaker

Edit: Populate doesn't work on Treasures/Clues, etc! Scam!
Alright, I'm going to add these:

I've been seeing this card a lot in Modern lately and I think it pairs very well with all of the treasure shenanigans going on in the Cube. I think this list is uniquely positioned to let this card be more than just a meme. It also creates 9 tokens with the Fae Offering Heymaker added earlier. You could reasonably build your deck around this guy!

I think this card is going to fit in very well with the +1/+1 counters cards that are getting added as well as the double fetchlands and artifacts matter cards. This also gets turbocharcged by the Academy Manufactor I just added, so that will help to bring green a little bit closer into the artifact deck. I'm a little worried about how quickly this card can theoretically snowball, but it's a perfect fit from a synery perspective. We can cut it later if the power level is an issue. I also think Tireless Provisioner would be a cool inclusion, but it doesn't make Clue tokens, and I think Clues are more valuable than foods and treasures. I think both would be good though.

I want this card to be good somewhere, and I think this might be that place! It has all of the good synergies on it for this Cube, it's in the right colors to go into the maximum number of decks, and it plays really well with the other two cards I added from my tags. I don't know if this spawns a "clue" deck or not, but I think it absolutely bolsters the artifact archetype.

...And I'm gonna call @blacksmithy and @TekLazar to add cards.

:D I never knew the users machinablack, ossa, Moches, and Sheltem existed but I am very happy to get to see them a little more now! <3
In my case that's because I have become a member only a few days ago. I have been lurking almost half a year though. If there is a place to introduce me I haven't found it though.
Btw. I am up to add more jank, so go on and tag me!

Last edited: