General We Make The Cube

For my first pick, I'm going to replace Wandering Ones with Mausoleum Wanderer...
–––>
Mausoleum Wanderer combos much better with Iname as it can sacrifice itself with a relevant ability in order to generate value. It goes really well with Iname!

For my second pick, I'm going to add the rest of a cycle that has already been started. Right now, we have Glassdust Hulk, but it's actually part of a cycle of cycling commons from Alara Reborn.
I’m sorry Train but I will ignore this one for now and give you back your two tags.

The rules say you may spend a tag to remove a card. If you want, you may spend a tag to remove Wandering Ones.

Another option was to spend a tag on adding a full cycle of cards. This means you cannot add four cards of a five card cycle. If you want, you can add the whole cycle and we will have double Glassdusk Hulk.

Let me know what you decide.

landofMordor

Administrator
I’m sorry Train but I will ignore this one for now and give you back your two tags.

The rules say you may spend a tag to remove a card. If you want, you may spend a tag to remove Wandering Ones.

Another option was to spend a tag on adding a full cycle of cards. This means you cannot add four cards of a five card cycle. If you want, you can add the whole cycle and we will have double Glassdusk Hulk.

Let me know what you decide.
I think you just recognize the power of Wandering Ones.

This one's for @James Stevenson :

...just one, please.

I nominate @XRS and @inscho

For what it's worth, I think "finish the cycle" is much more reasonable than the made up cycle posts.

Boros is a little light

I guess haste is my favorite abiility?
Damn. I hadn't seen this art yet. Awesome one.

@sigh @Swoopydo

For what it's worth, I think "finish the cycle" is much more reasonable than the made up cycle posts.

Boros is a little light

I guess haste is my favorite abiility?
Damn. I hadn't seen this art yet. Awesome one.

@sigh @Swoopydo
Maybe but we’re not going to have anymore rules discussions on page 10.

Edit: Train also mad an excellent point. However we are more than 50 % there. The rule might make perfect sense but it’s just a little fun project. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Try to work within the flawed rules instead of creating the perfect rules.

Last edited:
Well this makes me sad.
It's so he can add the full cycling cycle that got outlawed when he tried to add 4 of the 5.
I just realized we have Vesperlark but not her bigger sister so I’m spending my tag to add
Reveillark

Tagging @Brad and @Alfonzo Bonzo
I nearly did this last add.

I like this one but run neither walkers nor UR.

@Laz who was seen 10 mins ago viewing this thread
@ravnic

If Zoss reads this, quotes it, and tags me, I will add LD.