General We Make The Cube

If Zoss reads this, quotes it, and tags me, I will add LD.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Now that someone else is joining in the fun, I should probably lay out the rules I've been using to guide my choices.

No basic land destruction until T4, no non basic hate until T3. With fetchlands making up such a large part of the environment, this should let there be some counterplay and keep people on a minimum of 2 lands. This cube is low enough to the ground that you can probably do something with that. Mass land destruction isn't something I want to see until t6 or later, given how it can close out games. Of course, do your own thing! I don't have much experience with this, so it may all be nonsense.

@Brad
@Sheltem

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Now that someone else is joining in the fun, I should probably lay out the rules I've been using to guide my choices.

No basic land destruction until T4, no non basic hate until T3. With fetchlands making up such a large part of the environment, this should let there be some counterplay and keep people on a minimum of 2 lands. This cube is low enough to the ground that you can probably do something with that. Mass land destruction isn't something I want to see until t6 or later, given how it can close out games. Of course, do your own thing! I don't have much experience with this, so it may all be nonsense.

@Brad
@Sheltem
Well, there we go thanks @Sheltem for the tag, you and @dbs are up after I add to add a bit of counterplay and give a nice tension to battle cruiser styles (although a mana cost of 3 would be better).

Last edited:

landofMordor

Administrator

(the theme to my includes is obviously the highest ratio of "metal name" to "disappointing rate" possible)

i'm giving my tags to the wild, and if you're reading this and you haven't posted in this thread before, you get both tags!

I'll do something similar. The next two distinct users that get tagged, get an additional tag from me.
I can't tag myself, so I think @Rusje got my double tag :D

And I give my two tags into the wild.
I'll take one!

i'm giving my tags to the wild, and if you're reading this and you haven't posted in this thread before, you get both tags!

Taking one tag to add a cycle:
The Onslaught Cycle Cycle

My tags:
@Jason Waddell
@Jason Waddell
@Jason Waddell
@Jason Waddell
@Jason Waddell
@Jason Waddell