General Print this Wizards! (So I can put it in my cube)

Beseech the Heavens {3}{W}
Sorcery
Put a white 3/3 flying angel creature token onto the battlefield.
When Beseech the Heavens is put into a graveyard you may pay {2}{W} to put a white 3/3 flying angel creature token onto the battlefield.

I think I've brought up this pseudokicker pseudomadness here before.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Also, I think I finally found the solution to my Cogwork Librarian problem (i.e. it's unplayable, and I don't want unplayable cards in my draft).

Cogwork Doppelganger.png

Nothing to be super exited about, but it's a human goblin zombie for those decks interested in that, it's a three-drop for the green mana-elves.dec, and it's an artifact for Goblin Welder and compatriots. I expect it to be playable, but not so good that it would be wrong to ship it for a second pick.

Also, I'm happy about the art. Obviously human, can't you see?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
MAN, WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE BOGARDEN HELLKITE FOR 7 MANA WITHOUT FLASH?

It could easily be an enters the battlefield trigger if you'ld like. I think death triggers are more fun in play, since they require you to play around them (if they're on the other side of the battlefield). If I had to mythicalize this dragon I would turn the 5's into 6's (damage, power, toughness).

Chris Taylor

Contributor
It could easily be an enters the battlefield trigger if you'ld like. I think death triggers are more fun in play, since they require you to play around them (if they're on the other side of the battlefield). If I had to mythicalize this dragon I would turn the 5's into 6's (damage, power, toughness).

I thought it was ETB, and for 5 mana that would be pretty insane :p

If it does ETB, the overwhelm cost probably still needs to be pretty high. Having more dudes than your opponent isn't so hard that it should cause huge blowouts like that I think

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Which of these sounds more appropriate for cube?

Hornet Princess {3}{G}{G}{G}
Flying, Deathtouch
When Hornet Princess enters the battlefield, put three 1/1 green Insect creature tokens with flying onto the battlefield.
2/2

or

Silverback Colossus {4}{G}{G}
When ~ enters the battlefield (Or attacks?) you may have ~ fight target creature
6/6

Guys I made some cards that make white less annoyingly flat

{W}
Instant
Put a 1/1 white flying spirit token onto the battlefield.
Cycling {W}
Flashback {1}{W}

{1}{W}
Instant
Put a 2/2 white vigilant knight token onto the battlefield.
Cycling {W}
Flashback {2}{W}

Also one more

Avowed Defender {1}{W}
Creature - Human Knight
Vigilance
When Avowed Defender is put into a graveyard you may pay {W} and put a 1/1 white flying spirit token onto the battlefield
Cycling {W}
2/2

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
@Chris: Silverback Colossus solves green's lack of removal, kinda? I think I like it better, might turn out to be pretty playable in the ramp color!

@Lucre: Man, you need to ability word that, and I don't know, maybe put it on sexier things?

Angelic Ward {W}
Instant
Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
Linger {4}{W} -- When Angelic Ward is put into a graveyard from anywhere, you may pay {4}{W}. If you do, put a 4/4 white Angel creature token with flying onto the battlefield.

Merfolk Bibliothecary {1}{U}
Creature - Merfolk Wizard
{T}: Draw a card, then discard a card.
Linger {2}{U} -- When Merfolk Bibliothecary is put into a graveyard from anywhere, you may pay {2}{U}. If you do, draw two cards.
1/1

Ritual Vessel {1}{B}
Creature - Human Cleric
When Ritual Vessel enters the battlefield, each player loses 2 life.
Linger {1}{B} -- When Ritual Vessel dies, you may pay {1}{B}. If you do, return it to the battlefield tapped.
2/1

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I like the concept, but the cards feel too low impact for me. The flashback knight token is decent, but it doesn't help any tribes. It also doesn't really need the cycling?

I feel like you are kinda missing the point of these cards brah. They hit a lot of basic areas: being cheap, being a guy, going to the graveyard, triggering spell, being sift-able.

But the major idea with these dorks is, they are either a decent, but disposable creature or inexpensive and modular library interaction and graveyard velocity. This alternative comes at the low low price of... very little! Doubling up on the flashback critters is great sometimes midgame or when curving out, but drawing a card and getting the critter in one turn or over two is super sweet and keeping your options open is even sweeter!

Like these are just working models, I'm sure if this were just to sate cube people they could be streamlined or paired with a different model but I think I'm kinda happy so far. Unprecedented ability to use my turn and my extra mana with these guys, and hey hit all sorts of boxes for synergies. I guess I wouldn't mind making the knights into humans either? I really want to give white more graveyard interest, more mana sinks and more top of library interaction though. Unconventional card advantage!

Ribbons of Night {4}{B}
Sorcery
Ribbons of night deals 4 damage to target creature or player and you gain 4 life.
If you spent {U} to cast this draw a card.

Should it be an instant?

Cremate {B}
Instant
Exile target card in a graveyard draw a card
Flashback - {3}{B}

Cremate {B}
Instant
Exile target card in a graveyard draw a card
Flashback - {2}, and pay 2 life.