General Print this Wizards! (So I can put it in my cube)

Abandoned Boathouse
Land
When Abandoned Boathouse enters the battlefield you may put a Change Counter on it.
{T} : Add {U} to your mana pool, instead add{B} if Abandoned Boathouse had a counter on it.

Public Gardens
Land
When Public Gardens enters the battlefield you may put a Change Counter on it.
{T}: Add {W} to your mana pool, instead add {G} if Public Gardens had a counter on it.

Etc

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb

This should totally be a DFC too!

Front:
Siren of the Soothing Song {1}{U}
Creature - Siren
Flying
When Siren of the Soothing Song dies, you may discard a black card. If you do, return Siren of the Soothing Song to the battlefield tapped and transformed.
2/1
----------
Back:
Siren of the Silent Song
Creature - Zombie Siren
Flying
Inspired — Whenever Siren of the Silent Song becomes untapped, each opponent discards a card, then puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
2/1

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Hey, how does this mechanic sound?

Gifted Soldier {1}{W}
Gifted: When ~'s power is greater than 2, ~ gets +1/+1
2/2

Gifted: When ~'s power is greater than it's base power, Effect

I was thinking about a nice marriage between double strike and heroic. I don't like that double strike has the inflexible benefit of doubling any increases to power, and that heroic doesn't work with Equipment/Anthems/Abilities. It's not quite as flexible as prowess triggering off literally anything but another creature, but I feel like there's a little more that can be done here, like activated abilities that only work when the creature has been pumped.

There's one problem I can see from the "Just made this up" perspective, which is that if the card above is a 6/6, Dismember kills it (which I think you can avoid pretty well in a cube. Tragic Slip was the only one I was worried about)

Am I going crazy?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
So... today I need to vent some ideas to keep me sane or something.

Cackling Demon {2}{B}{B}
Creature - Demon
Trample
Nonland cards you own have madness. The madness cost is equal to its casting cost. (If you discard a nonland card, you may cast it for its casting cost instead of putting it into your graveyard.)
At the beginning of your end step, discard a card.
5/4

Up {1}{U}
Instant
Until end of turn, target creature has base power and toughness 4/4 and gains flying.
//
Down {2}{G}
Instant
Destroy target creature if it has flying.
//
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Hey, how does this mechanic sound?

Gifted Soldier {1}{W}
Gifted: When ~'s power is greater than 2, ~ gets +1/+1
2/2

Gifted: When ~'s power is greater than it's base power, Effect

I was thinking about a nice marriage between double strike and heroic. I don't like that double strike has the inflexible benefit of doubling any increases to power, and that heroic doesn't work with Equipment/Anthems/Abilities. It's not quite as flexible as prowess triggering off literally anything but another creature, but I feel like there's a little more that can be done here, like activated abilities that only work when the creature has been pumped.

There's one problem I can see from the "Just made this up" perspective, which is that if the card above is a 6/6, Dismember kills it (which I think you can avoid pretty well in a cube. Tragic Slip was the only one I was worried about)

Am I going crazy?

Another realization: this doesn't really support the "vertical growth" that seems to be the draw to heroic. Might need to reconsider.
Perhaps this is a nice thing to compliment and provide overlap between various creature strategies, rather than being a main pin of those archetypes (More Kitchen Finks tying things together than Prophetic Flamespeaker being a draw)

Up {1}{U}
Instant
Until end of turn, target creature has base power and toughness 4/4 and gains flying.
//
Down {2}{G}
Instant
Destroy target creature if it has flying.
//
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)
i'm really not a fan of "loophole" cards like this to get around color pie restrictions

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Looking for awesome cards for my gold cube ("soon" to turn {W}{U}{B}{G}{R}) I came across the split cards and though, what if... what if I mixed these up and shuffled them around... and gave them fuse. Would that be cool? Then I though, why does it have to be split cards? I can also put normal cards on a fuse frame! First two:

Rise.png Run.png

i had a few split cards in my wacky custom overly-complex cube. all have fuse:
Aid {W/B}
Instant
Exile target card from a graveyard. Put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
///
Abet {1}{U/B}
Instant
If you control no creatures, discard a card.
Put a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control.
Draw two cards.

Back {W}{U}
Instant
Put target attacking or blocking creature on top of its owner’s library.
///
Forth {1}{U}{B}
Instant
Target creature gets -5/-0 until end of turn.
Target creature gets -0/-5 until end of turn.

Cease {1}{W}
Instant
Each player sacrifices a multicolored permanent.
///
Desist {1}{U}
Instant
Counter target monocolored spell unless its controller pays {3}.

Cruel {U}{U}{B}{B}{B}{R}{R}
Sorcery
Target opponent sacrifices a creature, discards three cards, then loses 5 life. You return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand, draw three cards, then gain 5 life.
///
Unusual {X}{G}{G}{G}
Sorcery
Reveal the top X cards of your library. You may put any number of permanent cards with converted mana cost X or less from among them onto the battlefield. Then put all cards revealed this way that weren’t put onto the battlefield into your graveyard.

Force {U}
Instant
Counter target spell unless its controller pays {1}.
///
Tithe {W}
Instant
Counter target spell unless its controller pays {1}.

Hammer {R}{W}
Instant
Hammer deals 3 damage to target creature and you gain 3 life.
///
Sickle {1}{B}{B}
Instant
Destroy target creature.
Scry 2

Ideas {U/R}{U/R}
Sorcery
Draw three cards. Discard three cards at the beginning of the next end step.
///
Embers {3}{R}
Sorcery
Embers deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of cards in your hand.

Loam {1}{G}
Sorcery
Return up to three target land cards from your graveyard to your hand.
Dredge 3
///
Ritual {1}{R}
Sorcery
Add {R}{R}{R} to your mana pool.
Dredge 3

Make {G/W}{G/W}{G/W}
Instant
Put three 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens onto the battlefield.
///
Unmake {W/B}{W/B}{W/B}
Instant
Exile target creature.

Quake {1}{R}
Sorcery
Quake deals 2 damage to each creature without flying.
///
Wave {4}{U}
Sorcery
Return all nonland permanents to their owner’s hands.

Search {2}{U}{R}
Instant
Reveal the top five cards of your library and separate them into two piles. An opponent chooses one of those piles. Put that pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard.
///
Destroy {B}{R}
Instant
Destroy target creature. It can’t be regenerated.

Shake {G}
Instant
Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Its controller gains 4 life.
///
Bake {1}{R}
Instant
Bake deals 5 damage to target monocolored creature.

Spin {U}
Sorcery
Choose a counter on target permanent or suspended card. Remove that counter from that permanent or card or put another of those counters on it. Scry 2.
Dredge 3
///
Loam {1}{G}
Sorcery
Return up to three target land cards from your graveyard to your hand.
Dredge 3

Tack {R}
Instant
Tack deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
Retrace (You can’t Fuse from the graveyard.)
///
Grace {2}{U}
Instant
Draw a card.
Retrace (You can’t Fuse from the graveyard.)

Treason {2}{R}
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.
///
Void {3}{B}{R}
Sorcery
Choose a number. Destroy all artifacts and creatures with converted mana cost equal to that number. Then target player reveals his or her hand and discards all nonland cards with converted mana cost equal to the number.

Warm {G}{W}
Instant
Search your library for a land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library. You gain 2 life.
///
Fuzzy {U}
Instant
Exile target creature. That creature’s controller puts a 3/3 green Ape creature token onto the battlefield.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Fuse is awesome :) I have to get a little more creative too with the other options, there aren't really a lot of options that make sense when fused. It's time for some real customs methinks!

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
no clue it depends on what it can tutor up and how good manafixing is

See link in my sig. The colors will be different, but the composition and power level of the cube should be fairly comparable.

Edit: Also, number four:

Bait.png

Edit2: This should probably be a sorcery? Or more expensive?

See link in my sig. The colors will be different, but the composition and power level of the cube should be fairly comparable.

Edit: Also, number four:

View attachment 313

Edit2: This should probably be a sorcery? Or more expensive?

I think it's fine. Maybe make the "switch" cost one more. Stealing a creature at instant speed, even conditionally, should be 5 mana. 7 mana to thwomp them and take their dude feels right for the cost.